ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt Clemson Game Thread

No Izzy, No Addison, concussions on both.

Clemson philosophy, "If you cant beat them be a pussy and give dirty hits"

Great job losers

Reactions: pittpitt
It is outside of some areas of PA.
sorry…i’m several beers in. What i meant was that pierogies are foreign outside of PA.
Yeah, outside of Poland, Pittsburgh, Cleveland, Detroit and Chicago, pierogis are pretty much unknown.

Nothing new here but what a reminder of how vital a qb is. Pickett is good. And even tho the 2 Clemson QBs were highly ranked/recruited they’ve been ass. I still wouldn’t be surprised if Uiagaleilei turns it around in the future but for now he’s been pretty bad.

Reactions: pittpitt
Nothing new here but what a reminder of how vital a qb is. Pickett is good. And even tho the 2 Clemson QBs were highly ranked/recruited they’ve been ass. I still wouldn’t be surprised if Uiagaleilei turns it around in the future but for now he’s been pretty bad.

Yeah they've got us beat in several areas talent-wise. But a good QB makes up for a lot.

Is it just me, or are the clemson defenders hitting above the shoulders….and its not being called.

Yeah they've got us beat in several areas talent-wise. But a good QB makes up for a lot.

It can be the great equalizer. I think they’d be okay with even average QB play. But they don’t have it, and we have a Heisman candidate. It changes everything.

It can be the great equalizer. I think they’d be okay with even average QB play. But they don’t have it, and we have a Heisman candidate. It changes everything.

I think their QB could be average if their WR weren't so awful with the dropped balls.

Hopefully Kenny has done enough with the stats today. Because I think we'll be doing a lot of running from here on out.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT