ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt-Clemson Game Thread

I'd have given it at least one point because it was a pretty cool hook shot. We'll see if they change their mind after halftime, I guess.

See, I like that.

"Yes, the shot came after the buzzer, but it was a pretty cool shot so we are going to award Pitt one point."

If they would have changed the call it surely would already have changed on the scoreboard, and it has not, so if they reviewed it they did not change it.

We went pretty cold toward the end of the 1st half. That can't happen in half 2 if we expect to bring this one home. Maybe we can make our layups and dunks this half, but I'd really like to see a few Hinson 3s!

I hate to see so much reliance on Jaland. I mean, he has proven he can handle it, but, I hope he doesn't have to score 25 as well as run the ship for us to win. He is just so critical and just a frosh.

I hate to see so much reliance on Jaland. I mean, he has proven he can handle it, but, I hope he doesn't have to score 25 as well as run the ship for us to win. He is just so critical and just a frosh.

I'm more worried about us being obsessed with getting Hinson involved.

Not a great start

If we lose it’s going to really suck to be discussing so many missed opportunities

We ain't beating them playing a 2 point game. We need to get open 3s and hit them. It's how we got a lead in the 1st place. Have to get Lowe to beat his man and find Zack or Ish. They aren't going to let Blake open.

By the way, are we calling him Joseph Girard now so that we don't realize that he's the same guy as the Joe Girard who played for Syracuse?

Really missing those 12-15 points first half and probably 12 second half

Keep driving in the paint

Reactions: ShipofFools
So many blown chances tonight. And something tells me Jeffres, Fede, and Austin all being on the court together isn't going to be the cure for what ails us.

We have big foul trouble. If we're going to win, it will probably have to be in regulation.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT