ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt-UNC Gamethread

Holding on that 3rd and long. Then Ratliff with a punch. They’re fd for this game

We might end up winning this.
But GT and UNC are the two worst teams we will play in conference this year. And we've been in a dogfight with both of them.

Reactions: PittPanthers90
I’m not trying to be a hater but it’s truly shocking how poorly coached our defense has been the entire time narduzzi has been here. I thought he was supposed to be a defensive guru. Seriously

Reactions: pbrad
We stink, the only thing that stinks worse is the ACC NC homer refs. Looks like the ACC BB refs taught the FB refs that NC gets every advantage!

Just complete garbage of a staff sorry I’m over him you can’t just lose to UNC every year when they are terrible and not score a second half TD all year just embarrassing

Reactions: H2P 2003
If your being blocked and you’re twisted around by a blocker it’s holding. Whatever

This game's over. If we don't have at least a 4 TD lead at the half, we lose. We can't score in the second half of any game. And this is against a bad team. And what half time adjustments did Narduzzi make? It looks like he just told them to keep doing what they're doing. Great coaching!

After this game, what game can Pitt realistically win this year????

Reactions: VolPanther
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT