ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt-UNC Gamethread

Pitt fans were so ecstatic to see Paul Chryst go....despite the fact he did pretty decent given the situation.

The fanbase will NEVER learn...I know that was out of our control but we’d be lucky to still have him.

Reactions: brickfhouse
That's silly. It's like saying jumping out of a burning building isn't the answer unless you know you're going to land on a mattress.

Not a good analogy at all lol. We have seen what coaching changes have done to Pitt, for the most part.

All I said was you have better have someone good in mind to replace Narduzzi if you fire him, or Pitt could end up like Rutgers.

For a guy that’s supposed to be a mobile QB Pickett is a very poor passer on the run.

Was that punt 25 yards? LOL, the return man keeps moving forward further and further. Our Punter must be tired.

Not a good analogy at all lol. We have seen what coaching changes have done to Pitt, for the most part.

All I said was you have better have someone good in mind to replace Narduzzi if you fire him, or Pitt could end up like Rutgers.

It's a perfect analogy.
Then fire the AD. If a move needs to be made, you make it. You dont' not make it because you're so incompetent, you will screw it up even worse.

It's a perfect analogy.
Then fire the AD. If a move needs to be made, you make it. You dont' not make it because you're so incompetent, you will screw it up even worse.

In theory that makes sense, but we all know the history of Pitt and their choices for head coach.

Pitt fans were so ecstatic to see Paul Chryst go....despite the fact he did pretty decent given the situation.

The fanbase will NEVER learn...I know that was out of our control but we’d be lucky to still have him.

He inherited a 6-6 team and left a 6-6 team. Stop it. Chryst is an average coach. He might be better than Narduzzi but it would be only slightly

I’ve seen enough - Heather needs to start looking at her go-to files. Narduzzi isn’t the answer.

If both teams come out on the same formation the throw will go to the left, probably to the receiver in the slot on a simple out route where he will turn it up and get the first down. Our two defenders who are “covering” those receivers are 10 yards off the ball.

We are on our w

Unfortunately, Rutgers would probably play a better second half than us.

Reactions: pittman71
Your saying the punter cost us the PSU game? Cmon man.

Duh

You didn’t watch the game or see any post in this board during it?

He literally gave them 23 points but more importantly the points that mattered before Franklin threw on third teamers to make it a laugher in the 4th

Reactions: PittPanther44
Lyke won't stand for this horrible coaching in football. If we go 3 - 9, which is possible, she should be making a change. Narduzzi hasn't had one season where HIS recruits have been the reason for winning. He was riding the previous year's recruiting in his first 2 years. Now he recruits guys who would be better suited for IUP or YSU.

Reactions: H2P 2003
Was that punt 25 yards? LOL, the return man keeps moving forward further and further. Our Punter must be tired.

Would you say Purdue “clowned” BC today or did they “wipe their asses” with them?

Asking for a friend.

He inherited a 6-6 team and left a 6-6 team. Stop it. Chryst is an average coach. He might be better than Narduzzi but it would be only slightly

I would guess Chryst wouldn’t be heading towards a 4-8 or 3-9 season.

Also, chryst’s coaching record at Wisconsin shows he is FAR superior.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT