ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt vs. Boston College Game Thread

Well after we took the lead we give up 10 straight and now have to score two TD’s in our 2 remaining drives likelihood of that less than 1 percent

Reactions: Farnox
As long as they do better than what Vegas predicted it’s all good
Yeah. Don’t get it. Isn’t a prediction of 5.5 wins in your 5th year against a bad conference schedule more of an indictment than something to boast about? This isn’t like the year after fields and company left the b-ball team and we went from NIT preseason to a 4 seed then a one seed and Be Champ next year.

We’ll be lucky to get another possession if we take 6 minutes to get into scoring position. Just quit trying to run it’s a waste of time

dude if picket is the starter next year do you think this team will be much better ?

Honestly? Yes. I mean, I don’t think in any way, shape or form is he a great QB. But as an experienced Pitt fan I’ve seen the absolutely crap show that was Bill Stull and Tino Sunseri turn into a decent QB.

Plus our line will be better. The run game will be better.

He never looks off receivers. I don’t understand why he telegraphs passes. He isn’t extremely accurate either. But he moves well and he knows football

Isn’t a prediction of 5.5 wins in your 5th year against a bad conference schedule more of an indictment than something to boast about?

Yep.

And they didn’t take advantage of a garbage Miami team and they’re looking likely to lay an egg against this bum ass squad.

And the bowl game is probably 50/50 at best without even knowing the opponent.

Well any chance we get a three and out here and actually have a chance. You know BC will try and pound it out to keep the clock rolling so we’ll see how they play this but I’d load the box and for e the QB to make a play but I’m afraid he’ll make a play with his feet

Kenny Pickett

30 for 39
323 yards
1 INT

What would his numbers look like if we had WR’s who could hang on to the ball?

HE CAN’T BE PERFECT!!!!!!

So... you're saying live with .500 and enjoy it because it isn't getting any better?

????

Of course not. We aren’t .500. We won our division last year.

I’m all for getting a new coach if we can get Meyer or Saban or someone clearly able to recruit the shit out of psu and osu. But there aren’t many coaches out there that can do that, and certainly none that would come to Pitt. Maybe Louis Riddick? I’m seriously thinking who would come in a rock recruiting better than Narduzzi and staff? I don’t know who

Isn’t this the kind of offense that Narduzzi’s defense is supposed to be great against? Oh well.....

HtP

No. But it isn’t a bad year. That’s obvious to the entire country but you ass clowns who react violently week by week.

Yea I react violently. Dope.

Someone could piss on your leg and tell you it’s raining. And you’d believe it.

And no it’s not a bad year. Just another in a monstrous line of mediocre.

7-5 again. About to be 7-6. Its actually kind of amazing that we've maintained this level without the bottom falling out for as long as we have.

No. But it isn’t a bad year. That’s obvious to the entire country but you ass clowns who react violently week by week.

I am very disappointed. But in Pittsburgh, when your football team loses, it’s ALWAYS the QB and the play calling. It’s a yinzer thing.

it’s frustrating that people can’t see the other areas that’s causing the problems...

Well that’s that. Really the first time all season the defense didn’t show up. Very disappointing end to the season.

Reactions: ThePanthers
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT