ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt vs. Boston College Game Thread

Well down 7 going to 4th we’ve already scored our normal 7 points this half so not looking promising. Can’t give up another point and need 2 scores not likely

See? When the trolls come on calling for a new coach you know the coach isn’t bad.
I don't know I have had about all I can take of this team. So many mistakes and unforced mistakes. Willing to give PN one more season but I am thinking it's going to come down to sending him packing. If I am the ad I let him know that this sloppy play will not be tolerated and he better clean it up and he has a year to do it.

Reactions: Farnox
I don't know I have had about all I can take of this team. So many mistakes and unforced mistakes. Willing to give PN one more season but I am thinking it's going to come down to sending him packing. If I am the ad I let him know that this sloppy play will not be tolerated and he better clean it up and he has a year to do it.
Whatever. We were picked by Vegas to win 5.5 games? We won 7 and going to a bowl. I really don’t get why people thought this team would be 10-2? What basis? Does everyone think Pickett was Marino? Great receivers?? Thought our new running backs were going to be heisman contenders

RBs are cupcake soft. If Parrish commits idk how he cannot beat out these scrubs.

Whatever. We were picked by Vegas to win 5.5 games? We won 7 and going to a bowl. I really don’t get why people thought this team would be 10-2? What basis? Does everyone think Pickett was Marino? Great receivers?? Thought our new running backs were going to be heisman contenders

dude if picket is the starter next year do you think this team will be much better ?

you are pat’s son, aren’t you? If you can’t undrrstand why this is so bad I don’t know what to tell you.

I am done win or lose these team isn't worth the investment of time. I can't stand watching this undisciplined mistake pron brand of football.

dude if picket is the starter next year do you think this team will be much better ?

If it will make the WR’s stop dropping passes, the OL stops the false starts and the WR’s and RB’s stop fumbling, Then yeah, I’m all for changing QB’s But it won’t, and you know it...

So... you're saying live with .500 and enjoy it because it isn't getting any better?

Missed tackle. Enjoy the Birmingham Bowl in front of 300 people. Sad. Team wasn’t prepared to play today at all. Looks like they mailed it in in Blacksburg last week.

We must lead the league in injuries and players getting up and walking under their own power...

Complete lack of concentration on both sides of the ball. Kenny actually fine today except that INT, he had another WR wide open. Defense getting manhandled.

Reactions: pittmeister
If it will make the WR’s stop dropping passes, the OL stops the false starts and the WR’s and RB’s stop fumbling, Then yeah, I’m all for changing QB’s But it won’t, and you know it...

Yup Kenny has been lights out this year. He was phenomenal against UVa Miami and VT

you do realize this is one of the worst defenses in the country.

So... you're saying live with .500 and enjoy it because it isn't getting any better?

I don’t mind some 7-5 type seasons, just possibly going 4-4 against the conference schedule is really bad. He also fails to realize that in year 5 the reason pitt isn’t winning 9 games or more is due to pat’s inability to recruit on offense.

So glad I didn't waste a single penny on Pitt football this year. I kinda worried that blowing these losers off would cosmically cause this team to have a magical season. Meh, just the same crap.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT