ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt vs NC St Gamethread

Even with poor officiating, this game was poor on both sides of the ball. Our defense was exposed and worn out today. Terrible

Mediocre team. Defense is oversold, and the offense stinks. The players aren't game smart in terms of awareness. Pitt sucks. They got ranked the imbeciles took over. Good kool-aid.

I’m stunned at how average the defense was today. Why can’t Pitt ever get good play on both sides of the ball?!

**** this coaching staff. How can this defense be this horrible? It never ends. These morons wanting to be the number ranked defense?!!!!!!?!! Where the **** was weaver and jones,? Reading their press clippings. Defense lost this game. They suck

Even with poor officiating, this game was poor on both sides of the ball. Our defense was exposed and worn out today. Terrible
They are not very good if they can't get pressure they can't cover a junior high wr. Speaking of which mack should just opt out I am sick and tired of him dropping the f*cling ball

Pitt will never build on momentum

this program is stuck in "one step forward, one step backward" mode

I can’t even point a finger at a player not performing. This was all on incompetent coaching.

well, that talk show host now has to eat a tablespoon of mayonnaise.
he must really hate that stuff...so we have that going for us :rolleyes:

We actually would have been better off had Pickett been ruled short. Would have burned another 40 seconds off the clock before the fg, probably leaving NC St. to try a long fg at the gun.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT