ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt vs NC St Gamethread

Only reason they threw the flag is beacuse he didnt turn his head once.
This happens 1 game every year. Its silly.

He turned his head, it was just on the more limited side to turn. But he did get around.

This is legit. Both LOS belongs to NC St. NC ST. is just the better team. This could get ugly.

That was the first quarter all year so far where the Panthers were outplayed. NCSU was very impressive on the OL and DL that quarter. Pitt will need to turn that trend to win this game.

How do u not complete a little curl route? Its 101. Whipple is a joke. Izzy if a great back makes that safety or corner miss at line of scrimmage and is still running.

How do u not complete a little curl route? Its 101. Whipple is a joke. Izzy if a great back makes that safety or corner miss is at line of scrimmage and is still running.
I was thinking the same thing. Izzy makes that guy miss and it is 6.

This team is a disgrace. A comedy of errors and penalties. Anybody hoping for a special season is just stupid. 7 points on the first play and then Pitt just makes mistake after mistake on offense and defense. I will not be fooled. Maybe they will sleep through the entire game. Sad!

It is not like the guy was pushing off on him, right? I mean, if the WR pushes you, there is going to be hand fighting. It generally is not a call unless someone is moved a lot.

Except you have the order of things backwards. When the DB puts his hands all over the receiver the refs are NEVER going to call the receiver for trying to push the DB's hands off him.

I hope he proves me wrong… But I don’t see Vince Davis as the answer. On third and short he should not be the guy. OL needs to help as well.
Not the RB, not the OL.

OC is an idiot. Did you see NC St convert third and one with a QB sneak?

That was the first long td drive we gave up all year. We will get it together. Tough with this offense though to really kill anyone

Some statistics person needs to look up the history of Pitt games where the panthers start with an easy score

I can’t ever remember one that continued on well for Pitt the rest of the way ever

heck even 48-14 went that way easy start then downhill

Reactions: gary2
No continuity here with all the penalties, injuries, and timeouts. Very conducive to helping an underdog hang around.

That might be the worst offsides penalty ever. NC State wasn't even ready to snap the ball. How in the heck do you jump offsides when the offense isn't even ready to snap the ball?

Reactions: gary2
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT