ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt vs. Va Tech Game Thread

This was a total coach failure on both sides of the ball. And especially the head coach. Rooting for UVA. need to win BC and bowl to in my opinion continue the Narduzzi path.

Reactions: brickfhouse
God forbid you roll Pickett out on a 4th down pass and actually give him an option to run for it.

Bad play call but receiver was open. If Pickett knew how to put air on ball that would have been a big play

And to think Minnesota is 10-1. We haven’t had a 10 win season since Wanny.

We absolutely should be a 9 or 10 win team with our schedule and conference. This offense is holding this team back big time.

Reactions: H2P 2003
How many players have we had booted from a game because of targeting? Bench Pickett and fire Whipple!

Good hard play by Ford, unfortunately did get the helmet out there. Regardless, the culture of this program needs to change. I know we were 7-3, but changes need to happen for this program to really move forward.

Narduzzi should be completely embarrassed. There are much worse teams that would have more offensive success today.
I dont care how many weeks ago it was. Duke scored 45 points against this team. We put up a donut!!! This is one of the most embarassing games we have played in the last 5-6 years.

Reactions: brickfhouse
This was a total coach failure on both sides of the ball. And especially the head coach. Rooting for UVA. need to win BC and bowl to in my opinion continue the Narduzzi path.

bowls are dumb measuring sticks because you never know how invested the other team is going to be in it.
A coach should be judged based on the regular season.

Reactions: BFo8
Before this game ends, I have to say, this defense showed zero quit. They were given the worst possible help offensively, and they just kept at it. You can’t hold a team to low scoring when the offense does this to you.

There is no excuse for this offense to get worse as the season comes to an end. The defense gets better by offense worse. Narduzzi hopefully understands you have to score more points than the other team.

Have to take a hard look at the entire offensive staff. This is the second year in a row where the offense looks pathetic at every level. Well the running backs last year were pretty good but the other layers are not only bad, they are unwatchable.

Reactions: cashisking884
If I were a Pitt player on defense- I would be so livid and pissed about the continued s#!ty play from the offense.

Can’t run well
Can’t pass well
Can’t catch well
Can’t block well
Playcalling isn’t helping - should have been doing much much more wildcat- knowing how poorly Picket and these receivers play in the rain..

Shame on this staff for not having any consistent, proven “Chain moving” running backs in the stable this year.

Excuse after excuse after excuse... with this offense already....Complete garbage - Picket once again proves he can’t play worth a bean in the rain.

I feel bad for this defense
I feel bad for Paris.

Beyond disgusted with this pathetic offense.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT