ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt vs. Va Tech Game Thread

Very nice catch by VT. Huh, since its raining harder than ever, I guess the weather won't work as an excuse for all the Pitt WRs who dropped balls today.

Ball had nice touch too - laid it right out there for Keane to stretch out and snag it...Kenny would have thrown a 98 mph fastball to the back of the TE's head.

But it’s the play calling and Pickett!

I do think Whipple sucks, you do not, he has been a bad coach for awhile, we can agree to disagee

He was tired old, fired, coaching his team to new lows, sitting at home, no offers, then Duzz called, those are facts

I do think Whipple sucks, you do not, he has been a bad coach for awhile, we can agree to disagee

Ok... But I’m telling you and everyone else that the OC and Pickett is NOT the main problem! I hope you people don’t do analysis for a living!

Changing the OC will not fix the problems. The play calling is not the problem.

Stupid penalties, missed tackles, undisciplined players, lack of running game and drop passes will not change....

Reactions: PittFathead87
Pat Signal...Duzz...HCPN...Kenny Keystone...Hope Lynn Swann doesn't pick Duzz for USC

Ok... But I’m telling you and everyone else that the OC and Pickett is NOT the main problem! I hope you people don’t do analysis for a living!

Changing the OC will not fix the problems. The play calling is not the problem.

Stupid penalties, missed tackles, undisciplined players, lack of running game and drop passes will not change....

then who’s fault is it?

It's Patti Time.

170px-Peppermint_Patty.png

Excuses. The weather also wasn’t seriously that bad at the ‘09 Sun Bowl (or maybe a had one too many Modelo’s leading up to the YMCA)

Weather wasn’t all that bad in the first half and the wind was negligible. Hopefully no one uses that as an excuse for this miserable performance.

Nice graphic.

Do these guys understand that there's a difference between a head coach and an assistant, and that Bud Foster is an assistant?

Could’ve all been avoided had Wayne stretched even a little on that second down catch instead of falling backwards.

Ball had nice touch too - laid it right out there for Keane to stretch out and snag it...Kenny would have thrown a 98 mph fastball to the back of the TE's head.
Ball was an overthrow. Receiver bailed him out with a great one handed catch in heavy rain.

Reactions: cashisking884
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT