ADVERTISEMENT

Pulisic

Fk_Pitt

Lair Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Dec 3, 2007
Anyone see what happened in Milan’s game this weekend? Hilarious stuff, except he’s now getting death threads. But this tweet sums it up.

I saw the replay of the play that led to the first red, and if the dumb Lazio player wanted play stopped so they could attend to his teammate why didn't he just put the ball out of play? He had the ball right at the sideline, and was looking back to see if the ref was going to blow the whistle and stop play, and the ref did not blow the whistle to stop play. So if you think play should stop so they can look at your teammate, just push the ball over touch line and then you don't have to stand there waiting to see if the ref is going to stop play or not.

Reactions: Fk_Pitt
I saw the replay of the play that led to the first red, and if the dumb Lazio player wanted play stopped so they could attend to his teammate why didn't he just put the ball out of play? He had the ball right at the sideline, and was looking back to see if the ref was going to blow the whistle and stop play, and the ref did not blow the whistle to stop play. So if you think play should stop so they can look at your teammate, just push the ball over touch line and then you don't have to stand there waiting to see if the ref is going to stop play or not.
And just to add to your point, another angle circulating online shows Pulisic had no idea there was a player injury, and the alleged injury was your typical Italian embellishment that people sitting in the top row of the stadium would have seen clearly. From start to finish the entire thing was a Lazio embarrassment.

Credit to Pulisic. In America we are taught to play to the whistle. Lol. And to think he’s now getting death threats when it’s all due to the stupidity of the Lazio players.

Reactions: Joe the Panther Fan
Serie A’s best and most impactful summer transfer this year is playing the #10 role today for Milan. Ruben Loftus cheek is out and Pulisic was moved inside. This will be an interesting watch this AM if any of you have paramount+.

Reactions: zookeeper2000
Great goal, plus I love those purply shirts.
He allegedly doesn’t have a strong left foot but he continues to show that it’s pretty damn good.

In other news , Adams didn’t make the squad today at Bournemouth. Thats concerning and hoping it’s just precautionary after he went 90 last week.

I think Haji scored today.

And I’m watching the USA women right now. They went down 30 seconds into the match. Swanson is looking really good.

And typical Alex Morgan bottles a chance created by Swanson.

With Shaw flourishing, all of a sudden the US is loaded at the #10. Shaw, Macario, Lavelle…I suppose one of them will play the #9. I’m assuming Macario? How about that for a front 4 though?

Swanson______Macario_______Smith (Rodman)

_______________Lavelle(Shaw)_______________

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT