ADVERTISEMENT

Steelers off to a great start

Scoring nearly 40 at home should get you a win. Geez, at this point Butler should be soliciting Duz for advice.

I'd normally say a few more weeks of this kind of defense and they should take the radical step of dumping Butler midseason (and Porter). But as mentioned, Rooney likely would just put Bradley in that role.

Reactions: paulbl99
I'd normally say a few more weeks of this kind of defense and they should take the radical step of dumping Butler midseason (and Porter). But as mentioned, Rooney likely would just put Bradley in that role.

The thought just occurred to me that those of you calling for Tomlin to be replaced should be careful what you wish for.

The Chiefs offense was fun to watch. Props to Andy "Big Red" Reid, Eric "sleeping with" Bienemy, and Mike "the cockroach" Kafka in putting that together. It was like like watching a college offense, which I mean as a compliment.

The Steelers defense is apparently awful without a healthy Haden.

The Chiefs offense was fun to watch. Props to Andy "Big Red" Reid, Eric "sleeping with" Bienemy, and Mike "the cockroach" Kafka in putting that together. It was like like watching a college offense, which I mean as a compliment.

The Steelers defense is apparently awful .

Fixed

Tomlin's lost the team! Or he's close to losing the team.
AB's tweets today, confirm this.
The Fan guys actually are all over the Tomlin Has Lost The Team Story line.
Their conclusion was that Tomlin played it fast and loose with the guys and the locker room.
Not alot of rules etc.
Now he has big time discipline/mutiny problems and he'll have to step in and establish some team rules or this team is gone.
The team is splitting up around Bell ( some what Rooney's to pay up), Brown , and I guess even Ben now that AB is tweeting some stuff out.
Come on Mike step up and step in.
The buddy, buddy plan didn't work out did it.

"it's five o'clock somewhere"
Signed: Mr Buffett
Go PITT & CSU Rams!

The thought just occurred to me that those of you calling for Tomlin to be replaced should be careful what you wish for.

Im not a Tomlin hater as I do think he deserves credit for a pretty good record to date and a superbowl win

However, IMO he has to run a tighter ship and/or clean house on the staff and the roster as this team is NOT a superbowl contender as it is now comprised. The team is undisciplined and lacks focus way too often

Agreed!
And that's the other side of the coaching coin.

Right now the team is running a three ring media circus which has to stop.

If he can reel the team back in, restore some order and discipline, restock the D, and some O positions he stands a chance to get back in the hunt.

If he can't restore order he and others have to go.

My issue is that he seems to be disconnected to what's going on, on the field, and in the locker room.

We'll see!

"it's five o'clock somewhere"
Signed: Mr Buffett
Go PITT & CSU Rams!

Scoring nearly 40 at home should get you a win. Geez, at this point Butler should be soliciting Duz for advice.

Tomlin calls a lot of the D, in case you didnt know.

I watched a bit of the game Sunday. I cut the grass, cleaned out some gutters and took the convertible for a nice little drive.

Didn't bother me one bit to miss the Stillers.

Reactions: HailToPitt725
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT