ADVERTISEMENT

Steelers Playoff Watch

Oct 25, 2021
Not even positive I want to make the playoffs if Watt isn't avaliable, but the Titans are playing inspired so far. Always a chance a 5-11 team just cashes it in, but they are playing with some pride. Jacksonville seemed to be emerging at one point this season, but they came back down to Earth with a vengeance.

Not even positive I want to make the playoffs if Watt isn't avaliable, but the Titans are playing inspired so far. Always a chance a 5-11 team just cashes it in, but they are playing with some pride. Jacksonville seemed to be emerging at one point this season, but they came back down to Earth with a vengeance.
Mike Vrabel deserves a lot of credit for that, they’re not very good but always play hard.

As far as the Jags go their season turned dramatically when Lawrence got banged up. He probably shouldn’t have been playing some of these late games but when CJ Beathard is your backup I guess you feel like you have no choice but to have Lawrence try to gut it out.

Minkah and TJ being out hurts us, but the role players they've found for these situations keeps me optimistic.

"Titan Up" for the day

Man, that sequence at the end of the first half hurts right now. If Tannehill would’ve connected on that third down pass and they at least get a FG out of it, we’re looking at a 31-10 or 35-10 game.

Hope the Super Bowl jingle I've been working on doesn't go to waste.

Got Mason
And Kenny Two Gloves
Buncha safeties I ain't never heard of
If we don't get it in the end zone
We'll get 28 net off Harvin's fat toe

Wouldn't happen in a million years, but I'd start Pickett next week. Good opportunity for some playoff experience for who might be your QB of the future. Mason Rudolph is not the long-term solution. Again, I know it won't happen so take it easy on me.

Wouldn't happen in a million years, but I'd start Pickett next week. Good opportunity for some playoff experience for who might be your QB of the future. Mason Rudolph is not the long-term solution. Again, I know it won't happen so take it easy on me.

Mason throws for 170 with 1 TD and the media loves it. Kenny does it and it sucks.

I'd be the first guy ready to sharpen up the guillotine if Tomlin did that. Rudolph has more than earned the start.

I'd be the first guy ready to sharpen up the guillotine if Tomlin did that. Rudolph has more than earned the start.

I mean he's averaged 230 YPG against two weak defenses and then the Ravens when they had the top seed locked. That certainly is not praise worthy, yet he gets a lot of it.

Maybe but not much to think about with MR, decide what you will pay him and if he leaves for more, good for him, not really earth shattering, IMO.
It's more complicated than that, though. They need to figure out if they really ride KP for the next few years. That is what determines Rudolph's ceiling price, locally. In math terms, Rudolph is the independent variable.

I mean he's averaged 230 YPG against two weak defenses and then the Ravens when they had the top seed locked. That certainly is not praise worthy, yet he gets a lot of it.
Compared to KP? Even though there are reasons to explain it, the offense has looked good for the first time all year. Even against other bad teams, they didn't look this good.

Compared to KP? Even though there are reasons to explain it, the offense has looked good for the first time all year. Even against other bad teams, they didn't look this good.

The offense looked good against the Bengals after Canada was fired. Then KP got hurt and the offense was bad with Mitch. Then they look ok again (not great) with Mason, but he won't look good against a half decent defense in the playoffs, when the two drama queens will start being emo.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT