ADVERTISEMENT

Steelers versus cowboys game day thread

So far this is everything we expected ftom a Tomlin coached team playing a crappy team playing their 8th string QB. Unreal.

3rd and 16 let's throw a 2 yard jet sweep screen and pick up 5. What?

You got some talent there and ben. He ain't Brady but he gets the ball close enough usually. Line it up guys!

This certainly has the feel of a Tomlin Special. Claypool needed to make that catch. I know he was interfered with, but still. Need a stop and a score here, and we need to make them mentally quit. If we let them hang around and score 20+ points, well... that's usually the formula for these Tomlin Specials.

Reactions: NGPittCali
This certainly has the feel of a Tomlin Special. Claypool needed to make that catch. I know he was interfered with, but still. Need a stop and a score here, and we need to make them mentally quit. If we let them hang around and score 20+ points, well... that's usually the formula for these Tomlin Specials.

Definitely feel ya. It's way early and they have a dynamic defense, pretty good special teams, and an offensive that is capable of pulling their heads out.

Reactions: PharMorNightStocker
Definitely feel ya. It's way early and they have a dynamic defense, pretty good special teams, and an offensive that is capable of pulling their heads out.

Yeah, I wouldn't predict it or anything... But this is how they usually start out, haha.

Either way, these last two starts have been a bit sluggish. Hopefully we can correct it.

Anyone explain why Joe “No Hands” Haden is returning punts?

McCloud has been great this year, hopefully he’s ok.

Very Tomlinesque. He’s good for two Head scratching losses a year. This could be one of them.

No wonder Jerry Jones was so pissed about the wasted game with DiNucci. This guy at least looks like a regular QB, they aren’t reduced to running the wishbone or triple reverses. What a difference a week makes.

Getting smashed so far in every phase of the game. Everyone kinda knew this was on tap but still frustrating. Stop trying to run it with our garbage OL. Just chuck it around and toss in some Conner to keep em' honest. D neede to wake up. Been a rough couple of games but a couple turnovers could turn it around real quick.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT