ADVERTISEMENT

Stillers - Jags

You guys are putting that first one on Johnson? That was Kenny.

BS call on Pierre.

The one that he got both hands on and the ball went right through them?

Yeah, that's on him.

I mean if you want to argue that it wasn't a 100% inch perfect pass, sure, it was not. But that is a catch that good NFL receiver should make routinely.

Nice series. Pickens route looked like it was the same route as Johnson, only 5 yards deeper. Can we spread them out a little? The field is big!

The replay showed Johnson slipping to the grass as the ball was thrown. Not sure how accurate the throw would’ve been regardless; hard to tell where Johnson was headed. Regardless, that was UGLY. :oops:
I guess the point is, we can be objective and think Kenny was potentially at fault on that play.

On another play, Others see a perfectly thrown 30 yard ball in and out of the hands of a pro receiver and blame the QB.

Reactions: HailToPitt725
I guess the point is, we can be objective and think Kenny was potentially at fault on that play.

On another play, Others see a perfectly thrown 30 yard ball in and out of the hands of a pro receiver and blame the QB.
Oh yeah, I’m right there with you. I just saw him slip on the route so I assumed he was headed where the ball was. I think we’re on the same page here.

Reactions: Fk_Pitt
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT