ADVERTISEMENT

Super Bowl Predictions!

CaptainSidneyReilly

Chancellor
Dec 25, 2006
Many calling a close game. No question Brady wants to play his best game and Brady & Team are bent on proving every allegation wrong by winning even bigger with Inflated Balls. This kind of motivation with Talent is hard to gage as questions keep surrounding their game and the only way to shut it up is win BIG! Say, 45 to 17?

However, something is not being said much at all from Pete Carroll's Seahawks and I am not talking about the dumb witted Marshawn Lynch antics at Press Conferences. They have gone quietly into their days and night and just preparing as they did last year where they befuddled Peyton Manning by learning how to follow and anticipate his plays, and that ended up with their First Super Bowl Win. One can see that happening again with a 34-81 Win!

Unknown #1: Coaches & Refs:
Petey Carroll like Billy Belichick knows how to shave the edges of any game too, just as he did with USC NCAA Violations Vacated Championships and ability to read Denver's Manning Pre-Play calling. Both Coaches know how to prep their teams for big games, and both edges counter each others abilities. Both Teams have Defensives Backs like Aliquippa's All-Pro Revis from Pitt and All-Pro Sherman from Stanford known as shutdown corners. Psychics are predicting a New England Win by almost 3 to 1 and just on average by 3 points. Yet, how the Refs call this game matters far more as every Super Bowl Game with the Betting Lines more important than Offensive and Defensive Lines?

Unknown #2: Players Self-Induced Pressure:
Seattle's Lynch by his own actions all week has put pressure on himself to perform and Belichick never misses knowing the weakness of the other Team's Players and that includes his own Players. This is the big unknown hard to predict in a few hours. Does Lynch cough up the ball as he did his Press Conferences became a distraction or does he focus even more than normal when it will come down to his motivation to run more like Bold Ruler? Does Brady have too much to prove that he can win even bigger with Inflated Ball or will age slow him down if rattled early?

Unknown #3: Quarterbacks Nicks 7 Bumps::
Throw in the young dynamic 26 year old Seattle QB Russell Wilson that knows how to run, pass, and win. Versus the steady but 37 Year Old Brady that does win. The psyche of the QBs in a Super Bowl is more important than the psychic's predictions. Brady's short game has to be on today and Willson's short runs the same, but both must avoid getting hurt or beat up. How to gage that can't be done until the game?

Thus, taking into these unknowns and a close game is hard to predict but that is part of the fun.

31-SeaHawks
29-Patriot-Nots

This post was edited on 2/1 2:00 PM by CaptainSidneyReilly

Katie Perry will show prodigious boobage and haphazard lip-syncing.

I'm going against the grain of most but I think the Patriots will win quite easily (or I should say 'decisively', because the level of detail they employ in definitely not easy). They'll also have the benefit of officiating. The aggression of the Seahawks' D will not be permitted against NE by Goodell's striped goons. NE, 44-21.

The betting line has changed, people betting Seattle.

My heart Seattle, my gut the cheaters....

Hate cheaters and Sam Adams brewed beverages so I cannot route for New England. Hoping for a Seattte win to be celebrated by a good IPA not brewed by Sam Adams.

Steelers 35

Green Bay Packers 21

Now this would be a SUPERBOWL instead of what we have to watch. Seattle??

Go Pitt!

I honestly dislike both teams, not the least of which is because both sidelines have HC's who are cheaters. Having said that, I think the Patriot's will win.

Patriots, 24-21.

Two great coaches who I could care less if they cheat in the entertainment business.

Originally posted by LeftCoastPanther:
Patriots, 24-21.

Two great coaches who I could care less if they cheat in the entertainment business.
So why have rules? Just make it a free-for-all.

Re: If Seahawks Had Scored, 31-28! Pete Carroll Terrible Call!

Originally posted by CaptainSidneyReilly:
Thus, taking into these unknowns and a close game is hard to predict but that is part of the fun.

31-SeaHawks
29-Patriot-Nots

This post was edited on 2/1 2:00 PM by CaptainSidneyReilly
I cannot figure out that 2 yard passing call right over the middle and behind the Wideout? It reminded me when Arizona did the same thing just before the half against the Steelers and James Harrison stepped in and did the Immaculate Interception and ran it back 100 yards for a TD???

It was pure arrogance of out guessing oneself and sealed the fate of the entire Seattle Team's hard work all season long to even get to the Super Bowl. It will be tough to recover from this kind of Play Calling and the Seattle Owner, Players, and Fans will make it tough for Pete Carroll to remain Head Coach in the coming years?

Russell or Lynch could have ran it in and if not then no one can blame the Coach. But a 2 yard pass right in the middle of a congested group of Players is an unexplainable horrible call. I don't think anything like that happen at such of the end of game in Super Bowl History???

There is the catches made to win the games in a number of games and players coming up short on the last play, but what an odd call, at the wrong time, in the wrong place, and so poorly executed, and no one can understand it, except maybe the Pat's Butler that read it and stepped in to intercept it?

Everybody and I mean everybody only question is asking WHY?

images

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT