ADVERTISEMENT

The Baby Steelers

Are any of them any good?

Not sure. But Baby Burress and Baby Bettis have pretty underwhelming offer sheets for what you'd think an early Notre Dame recruit would be. Baby Ike seems to be a "could go anywhere he wants" type of national recruit. Well, maybe not anywhere. I assume the Ivy League would be off limits, given his genes.

of course, unlike certain die hard fans who defend our rivals, don't donate, don't go games in person but DVR everything I always root for bad things to happen to Pitt's opponents :cool:
They're all just regular people who went to a different school, they're all EXACTLY THE SAME IN EVERY WAY AS PITT PEOPLE, so there's no reason to hate them. Just when the game is on, the die hard fans just root for their team during the game, but after the game I love any friends or relative that I have who's a Nitter or a Hoopie, I don't think I know any Domers personally. But then again, I'm a normal person .

I go to games! One or 2 every year, that's more than the average Pitt fan for sure, and no, I'm under no obligation to donate money to Pitt sports, just like the vast majority of Pitt fans I don't, those who do are the exception.

Reactions: Panther Holla
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT