ADVERTISEMENT

"The Cover-Up Classic" - Sept. 29th

They should play for some special trophy. Perhaps a Ball and Chain.

Just once I would like to hear a broadcaster rip both schools just prior to kickoff.
Oh, but there IS a trophy!
51qs8qbHPFL._SX425_.jpg

They should play for some special trophy. Perhaps a Ball and Chain.

Just once I would like to hear a broadcaster rip both schools just prior to kickoff.
They'll mention how scandals have been devastating ... to the teams and coaches. For the awful distractions they caused these heroic individuals.

But will anyone dare to stoop to the lowest by mentioning "healing"?

Reactions: Den of Hacks
Who cares--- I watched an ulum from Penn STate almost cry last year when he thought His gay team was gonna win------------ they lost and he cried .

Last edited:
ALL THE WAY TO THE BANK! While Pitt brags about their academics and morals in front of 30000 empty yellow seats! :)

never heard of anyone bragging about Pitt Morality the academics are excellent thugh

Hail to Pitt

This game is the practical problem with those pushing for Ohio State to remove Meyer. Maybe well and good the "right thing", but would cause major chaos and lead to them blowing this particular game, although they'd have the overall edge normally.

I think the pressure should definitely continue on this issue, and perhaps they'll part ways permanently in the off season. OSU would definitely favor that timing anyway, to let them conduct a proper search for a top notch replacement.

But those championing "the right thing" shouldn't be advocating an immediate move that would undeniably benefit an opponent that is demonstrably MORE immoral. As bad as the OSU situation, the opposite sideline would be representing scandals (both Sandusky and Franklin's own) that together are far far far worse.

Think of it as the allies giving Stalin aid so he could take out Hitler.

Who cares--- I watched an ulum from Penn STate almost cry last year when he thought His gay team was gonna win------------ they lost and he cried like a bitch... He was 58... Woke up and apoligized to me cause he knew I was a Pitt fan and gave me a family ear loom... He was embarrassed they lost to Ohio State.
not pitt ever.
Serious question because I live in Greene County and have never heard of this term,what is an ear loom!

Reactions: HOF Coach
The Big Ten East make the $EC programs look like saints.

Currently the B1G is filled with the worst of the worst cess pools....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT