ADVERTISEMENT

Trubisky was brought into mentor Kenny Pickett…..

VAPanther91

Redshirt
Jul 16, 2001
This is the third week in a row some network pinhead has made this moronic statement. If this is the case , the 2023 Steelers have deeper organizational and coaching staff ability challenges than I could have ever imagined. I thought they were just cheap and narrow minded.

Last edited:
Steelers drafting number 13 is my guess after a 7-10 season .

WHOA
It’s definitely starting to feel like the streak of no losing seasons is coming to an end. He’s pulled a few rabbits before but I don’t see them winning today which means they’d have to go 2-1. Seems unlikely. This game is far from over of course but everything’s going in the wrong direction.

It’s definitely starting to feel like the streak of no losing seasons is coming to an end. He’s pulled a few rabbits before but I don’t see them winning today which means they’d have to go 2-1. Seems unlikely. This game is far from over of course but everything’s going in the wrong direction.
sir
seven and ten

Mitch decided he won't be taking any more hits. He'll just throw off his back foot to ensure no contact is made, or he'll brace for the sack at the first sign of pressure and land softly. He's a bitch. I hope he gets popped.
This goes a lot deeper than Trubisky, this team has quit on its head coach. As soon as Indy took the lead before the half this game was over.

Obviously still hoping for the comeback with a ton of time left, but at this point I think the Colts can almost name the score. If the Steelers somehow manage to keep it close Minshew may go for 400 today.

This goes a lot deeper than Trubisky, this team has quit on its head coach. As soon as Indy took the lead before the half this game was over.

Obviously still hoping for the comeback with a ton of time left, but at this point I think the Colts can almost name the score. If the Steelers somehow manage to keep it close Minshew may go for 400 today.

I'm not suggesting he's the root of the Steelers' problems. But he is an overpaid chicken shit who blows at football.

I think the coach quit on the team .
He is a bugged eyed cheerleader ....

Colts with the last 24 LOL

I kinda think this is funny, Mike Tomlin era is over.
Don't get your hopes up too high. I agree 100% that there needs to be a coaching change, but Art doesn't listen to outside noise.

I am hoping that either Washington or Carolina inquire about Tomlin's availability.

Trading coaches isn’t a thing folks

It just isn’t

Who started this crap??
Bill Belichick, Mike Holmgren, Herm Edwards, Jon Gruden, and Bill Parcells in the last 25 years or so. Hasn’t happened very recently but is definitely still an option.

Reactions: 303vND
This is the third week in a row some network pinhead has made this moronic statement. If this is the case , the 2023 Steelers have deeper organizational and coaching staff ability challenges than I could have ever imagined. I thought they were just cheap and narrow minded.
He was signed to be the starter -months before the draft
Kenny falling to him just gave us another qb option

Turns out Kenny is the only option on the roster

Bill Belichick, Mike Holmgren, Herm Edwards, Jon Gruden, and Bill Parcells in the last 25 years or so. Hasn’t happened very recently but is definitely still an option.
It happened just last off season with Sean Peyton.

Had it good at Bama…I mean gooooood….

Yeah, if only the talent disparity between the Stillers offensive line and a typical opponent's defensive front was as great as Alabama's is over their typical opponent he'd probably be a really good runner here.

Najee has the worst vision I've ever seen. I could probably have gained 5 yards by making the right read here. Najee turns it into 1.

None of the OL pick him up after either. This team hates each other.

Reactions: Joe the Panther Fan

Najee has the worst vision I've ever seen. I could probably have gained 5 yards by making the right read here. Najee turns it into 1.

None of the OL pick him up after either. This team hates each other.

That was one of the plays I was thinking of when I posted that his field vision is terrible.

Unfortunately, there are more than one of them every game. Sometimes a lot more than one.

Reactions: lilspainishflea
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT