ADVERTISEMENT

USA vs Mexico Final

Haha. I was curious what Jesse was going to say about that. And he came through at halftime saying that he’s fed him balls in training sessions and styler has never ever hit a ball like that. Lol.

Berhalters reaction was pretty good. He was shocked. As was everyone.

Reactions: brdst11
Cardoso is an interesting prospect. Came up thorough the youth system of a pretty big Brazilian team and plays for a team in Spain that's been good the past few years

Reactions: Fk_Pitt
US looks very comfortable right now. Richards I thought was a little shaky in the 1st half but seems to have improved as the game has progressed.

Dest has been filthy

Reactions: zookeeper2000
McKennie has taken some punishment and to his credit, no chirping, no retaliation. He is always game for that against Mexico.

Is there no VAR?

Nevermind, the ref just answered my question.

And that is a 100% yellow card on the Mexican player for simulation.

This match has potential to blow up with nonsense. Mexico as they always do, weill get frustrated and start taking cheap shots.

Gimenez is a good young player who's been outstanding for his club this year, but he hasn't been good for Mexico and that was embarrassing

Reactions: Allan McMurray
Did Reyna cover the whole field tonight? Seemed like he was everywhere

Did Reyna cover the whole field tonight? Seemed like he was everywhere
Did you watch halftime by chance? They showed his heat map. Half of his play and touches were in the defending half. One touch in the attacking 3rd in the first half. Jesse was really questioning Derps tactics.

Cardoso is an interesting prospect. Came up thorough the youth system of a pretty big Brazilian team and plays for a team in Spain that's been good the past few years
He has been very steady and solid since coming in. Always in the right spot to snuff something out.

Did you watch halftime by chance? They showed his heat map. Half of his play and touches were in the defending half. One touch in the attacking 3rd in the first half. Jesse was really questioning Derps tactics.
No I missed that. Certainly made the most of his time in the attacking zone I guess

Mexico's done and their fans know it. The chanting has no place in the game but if they'd prefer to take the forfeit so be it

Can’t wait til the next goal kick. Lol
This match has potential to blow up with nonsense. Mexico as they always do, weill get frustrated and start taking cheap shots.

It seems like the two issues are related. Mexico starts losing, so they fans start up with the chant and their players start taking cheap shots.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT