ADVERTISEMENT

USA vs Mexico Final

Jesse Marsch just essentially said Mexico stinks. Which, they do.

They are a team that is less than the sum of it's parts.

Maybe if they could find a good coach and leave him alone to run the program for a while they'd be a lot better off than they have been with their constant shuffling of managers every time they get a result they don't like.

I thought maybe I was the only one with the crappy Paramount feed. At one point my Roku device actually asked me if I wanted to continue watching something with such a poor feed.
I’ve been having problems with Paramount all season. Watching Serie A and WSL games can be tough. Glitchy, buffering, crashing, etc, etc. I thought it might be my fire stick on my basement tv. I have roku’s elsewhere and don’t remember having issues. But I’ve realized finally during the Jamaica match that I can bypass my fire stick in the basement and accessed Paramount+ through Comcast and it’s been fine since.

I’ve been having problems with Paramount all season. Watching Serie A and WSL games can be tough. Glitchy, buffering, crashing, etc, etc. I thought it might be my fire stick on my basement tv. I have roku’s elsewhere and don’t remember having issues. But I’ve realized finally during the Jamaica match that I can bypass my fire stick in the basement and accessed Paramount+ through Comcast and it’s been fine since.

I don't watch Paramount a lot, but I have never had any problems when I was watching a Champions League or Europa game. But the Jamaica game the other day was pretty bad, and tonight's game was even worse.

American soccer loves nothing more to make games unviewable for casual fans. US/Mexico? PPV. Messi? PPV. I had to watch on Univision. However, not all bad, O found out the Latin America Music Awards are this week.

I’m really enjoying the Football Show on Sirius XM today breaking down things. This is what’s great about the app. The show started at 7pm and I’m only about 30 minutes in at this point (9:47). When I get in the car it starts and when I open the car door and get out it automatically stops. Then when I’m back in my car again it automatically picks up where I left off. All without a touch of a button. Worth the $6 per month or whatever they draft out of my account every month. Lol.

It might take all day to get through the whole show but the conversation is great. Right now they’ve asked the question if that was the greatest US goal ever…which is what I wondered here last night. Tom Rennie, the simpleton Brit host, is also encouraging Berhalter bashing because he thinks it’s funny and enjoys it. So I’m looking forward to getting back in my car to hear the talk and the callers.

I’m really enjoying the Football Show on Sirius XM today breaking down things. This is what’s great about the app. The show started at 7pm and I’m only about 30 minutes in at this point (9:47). When I get in the car it starts and when I open the car door and get out it automatically stops. Then when I’m back in my car again it automatically picks up where I left off. All without a touch of a button. Worth the $6 per month or whatever they draft out of my account every month. Lol.

It might take all day to get through the whole show but the conversation is great. Right now they’ve asked the question if that was the greatest US goal ever…which is what I wondered here last night. Tom Rennie, the simpleton Brit host, is also encouraging Berhalter bashing because he thinks it’s funny and enjoys it. So I’m looking forward to getting back in my car to hear the talk and the callers.
That’s great. For me (in my limited lifetime of US soccer watching) - I’d have to go with Landon Donovan’s goal against Algeria. Tyler’s was a beautiful strike no doubt, but not of that magnitude of importance.

That’s great. For me (in my limited lifetime of US soccer watching) - I’d have to go with Landon Donovan’s goal against Algeria. Tyler’s was a beautiful strike no doubt, but not of that magnitude of importance.
Great call.

Jermaine Jones against Portugal in 14 WC.

Michael Bradley against Scotland in 12

Reactions: zookeeper2000
Combining the quality of the goal and the importance, the Paul Caliguiri goal against Trinidad and Tobago would have to be high in the list.

Reactions: Allan McMurray
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT