ADVERTISEMENT

VB vs Ohio State Scrimmage

There are a bunch of links on Ohio State's facebook page, but they all look scammy. I'll still check them out at 4pm, but I'm not hopeful.

This team has amazing strength top to bottom. How they play when the pressure’s on will be interesting to see. I’m confident they will come through in clutch moments.
Beat Louisville.
H2P

If Stafford can be consistent ftom the back row, that gives them something on offense they haven’t had for a few years.

Let’s remember tOSU has 6 new starters. Their entire returning team left in the transfer portal — at the coach’s request. She gave their scholarships to the freshman recruits.

If Stafford can be consistent ftom the back row, that gives them something on offense they haven’t had for a few years.

Let’s remember tOSU has 6 new starters. Their entire returning team left in the transfer portal — at the coach’s request. She gave their scholarships to the freshman recruits.
And even with OSU revamping their whole team....they come in at #14 in the ACVA coaches preseason poll....Pitt is #5. That's a bit of a head scratcher in that Pitt took them 3 sets to zip....but it doesn't really matter...in the 1st few weeks of the upcoming season Pitt plays Kentucky twice (ranked #10), BYU (ranked #17), Marquette (ranked #12), and Oregon (ranked #9). Very exciting.

And even with OSU revamping their whole team....they come in at #14 in the ACVA coaches preseason poll....Pitt is #5. That's a bit of a head scratcher in that Pitt took them 3 sets to zip....but it doesn't really matter...in the 1st few weeks of the upcoming season Pitt plays Kentucky twice (ranked #10), BYU (ranked #17), Marquette (ranked #12), and Oregon (ranked #9). Very exciting.
IF (not counting my chickens before they hatch) we win those five matches to start the season that should make a pretty powerful statement as to how good we are. You're right, very exciting.

IF (not counting my chickens before they hatch) we win those five matches to start the season that should make a pretty powerful statement as to how good we are. You're right, very exciting.
Five tough matches though. We broke BYU’s home winning streak last year. Kentucky at one point last year was ranked #1. Oregon cleaned up in the transfer portal, including one player we really wanted. I know nothing about Marquette, but they obviously are good.

Reactions: pittdan77

That & we also swept them last year.

It's no fluke - we're that good.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT