ADVERTISEMENT

Welcome to George Pickens

pittguy81

Head Coach
Oct 28, 2005
giving a sh*t and putting forth an effort. This is why the Steelers drafted him. He could be dominant if he wasn't so immature

Last edited:
Reactions: USN_Panther
How about the block Warren threw on Austin’s TD. Tomlin needs to show that over and over and over again.
Warren is an over-achieving effort guy. Pickens is an under-achieving head case guy. I love Warren, he makes it a no brainer to not pick up Najee's 5th year.

Reactions: TheSpecialSauce
Qb has enough time for Pickens to run go patterns
Uh, go patterns to outside receivers require no time....1-2-3 throw....if you can get accurate throws to Pickens anytime he is 1 on 1 you can throw slant, skinny post or Go, depending on how the defense is lined up. Look at the first TD tonight, it took no time and Pickens off to the races.....

Randy Moss was a pill early in his career. Talent like that is hard to give up on.
I agree it's too early to give up on Pickens.

However, Randy rarely got blanketed in coverage. I know Randy had Cunningham throwing to him early in his career too. However, Randy with all of his issues made QB's much better then they were. My favorite line from Robert Smith was that Randy was responsible for him having a resurgence in his career because he never saw an 9 man box after Randy came on board. Pickens could have a similar effect but he hasn't come close to it yet. He's show some small glimpses for sure.

Uh, go patterns to outside receivers require no time....1-2-3 throw....if you can get accurate throws to Pickens anytime he is 1 on 1 you can throw slant, skinny post or Go, depending on how the defense is lined up. Look at the first TD tonight, it took no time and Pickens off to the races.....
Uh those long passes to Pickens required the op to block for at least 4 seconds. Rudy has no one in his face. Let’s see how well he does against a real defense next week

Reactions: Pantherwalk
Mason should run out to the Target at the Waterfront and buy George whatever he wants. Without George’s catches, Mason is 13/24 for a whopping 95 yards. Mason was the direct beneficiary of a pissed off George.

• Haha
Reactions: jtownknowitall
If you take the number one receiver yards and catches away from every QB from every game, their stats will be quite smaller.

I would say it’s a retarded comment, but it’s not nice to say retarded so I will say it is a very ignorant comment from this morning coffee individual.

If you take the number one receiver yards and catches away from every QB from every game, their stats will be quite smaller.

As an example, right now Joe Flacco is 25-39 for 357 and 3 tds. Pretty darn good.

Take away Amari Cooper's numbers and he is 15-29 for 105 with 1 td and 2 interceptions. Not so good at all.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT