ADVERTISEMENT

You have heads it here FIRST!!!!

Jul 19, 2022
Pitt will be in the SEC within the next 5 years. Makenyour plans now causen this one is a GUARANTEE!!!! was told by aomeone at a gun bash tonigjt.

He probably overhead narduzzi on his cell phone using speaker mode and that is his source

Reactions: mas1021
Pitt will be in the SEC within the next 5 years. Makenyour plans now causen this one is a GUARANTEE!!!! was told by aomeone at a gun bash tonigjt.
Guns blazing, likely wearing ear muffs, I would think more likely SBC was said instead, as in Sun Belt Conference given the nature of how the program is performing this season.

Shit yinz not I won remington wingmaster 12 right after I made that post lol! Acidentally fell on the table when I went up cause somebody spilled something on the floor.

We are going to the SEC and our starting running back doesnt want to play anymore this season. Will get less carries now. New second uniforms next year.

Reactions: quip
Shit yinz not I won remington wingmaster 12 right after I made that post lol! Acidentally fell on the table when I went up cause I had way too many Irons and Imperials.

We are going to the SEC and our starting running back doesnt want to play anymore this season. Will get less carries now. New second uniforms next year.
Fixed

Shit yinz not I won remington wingmaster 12 right after I made that post lol! Acidentally fell on the table when I went up cause somebody spilled something on the floor.

I believe you because I really want to believe you. The SEC needs the Western PA recruits. I am with you. I do believe.

Reactions: FireballZ
The last time I was at a gun bash feeling like the op Pitt was playing Duke and that secret weapon DB had like 7000 rushing yards.

“You have heads it here FIRST!!!!” That’s absolutely fantastic .

Last edited:
I had to look it up, but a gun bash sounds like fun.

Reactions: chirurgo
No Izzy in the game today!!!! Maybe we need to believe the entirety of this original post!!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT