ADVERTISEMENT

You hear the announcers

TD_istheman

Junior
Nov 3, 2015
It has got so bad, they are talking about Gundy not killing us , because he respects Duzz! HOW FAR WE HAVE COME. I am going to start settling for moral victories soon!

Gotta love the broadcast showing the generous "free beverage for fans who stay" offer too. More ammo for all the haters to come out of the woodwork.

It's so good to know that guys like you and PittPoker are here on the board acting like fools instead of being at the game supporting Pitt... That's why nobody cares to listen to your rants because nobody respects you... But by all means continue! You're entertaining and not in a good way...

It's so good to know that guys like you and PittPoker are here on the board acting like fools instead of being at the game supporting Pitt... That's why nobody cares to listen to your rants because nobody respects you... But by all means continue! You're entertaining and not in a good way...
Ok? I'm actually a pretty rational fan if you knew me, but go ahead and judge me for just a few posts on a frustrating day.

Just venting, it's hard to be an optimist with this team but I'm not a total pessimist. There's still ACC play to hopefully show improvement.

Reactions: janroc
Ok? I'm actually a pretty rational fan if you knew me, but go ahead and judge me for just a few posts on a frustrating day.

Just venting, it's hard to be an optimist with this team but I'm not a total pessimist. There's still ACC play to hopefully show improvement.

I would take 6-6 if it was offered and call it the year

Reactions: Pride
I would take 6-6 if it was offered and call it the year
I'm out here being lumped with PittPoker and yet I had thoughts of a 7/8 win year before the season started. I said from the beginning (not here but whatever) we should try not to get toooo down after this 2 game stretch since it's brutal.

No question this showing today is discouraging though.

This is disheartening, now we all wonder is Duzz the right guy , so there are questions that really surround this program, big questions

This is disheartening, now we all wonder is Duzz the right guy , so there are questions that really surround this program, big questions
We're entitled to our own opinions but a bit soon for that I'd say. Now if things don't improve and next year is bad too, I will worry.

No, I did not hear the announcers because I was at the game.

I choose VT for my son, his favorite team, that's where we are now. His birthday his choice , and a damn good one looking back now, wouldn't you agree. Even ECU has a beautiful on campus small stadium

Narduzzi is just very stubborn and very Fazio-like. Great guy, loved by the players, isn't a head coach. And he can't recruit.

Fortunately, Gundy had mercy and didn't lay an 80 on us. That's what would have happened if he kept the starters in there past the midway point of the 3rd quarter.

Now we'll see if Narduzzi does the right thing and starts Ben for the rest of the season. If he doesn't, he is both stubborn and stupid.

Reactions: Toddy_Too_Hotty
I choose VT for my son, his favorite team, that's where we are now. His birthday his choice , and a damn good one looking back now, wouldn't you agree. Even ECU has a beautiful on campus small stadium
You really have a lot of complaints about the game and the program and yet you did not attend. Interesting.

Reactions: DiehardPanther
I'm out here being lumped with PittPoker and yet I had thoughts of a 7/8 win year before the season started. I said from the beginning (not here but whatever) we should try not to get toooo down after this 2 game stretch since it's brutal.

No question this showing today is discouraging though.
The discouraging thing isn't the loss but how easy it was for OSU.

Narduzzi is just very stubborn and very Fazio-like. Great guy, loved by the players, isn't a head coach. And he can't recruit.

Fortunately, Gundy had mercy and didn't lay an 80 on us. That's what would have happened if he kept the starters in there past the midway point of the 3rd quarter.

Now we'll see if Narduzzi does the right thing and starts Ben for the rest of the season. If he doesn't, he is both stubborn and stupid.

What's with the "Ben" stuff? Guy hasn't done near enough to warrant being referred to on a first name basis.

4 INT's in 43 career attempts and completed less than half his passes, which is pretty damn hard to do.

Sadly I think you have to start him next week, at this point I expect Browne's head is so messed up that DiNucci gives you a (slightly) better chance to win.

If he is Pitt's starter next year, it means they have no one any better, that's a scary thought.

What's with the "Ben" stuff? Guy hasn't done near enough to warrant being referred to on a first name basis.

4 INT's in 43 career attempts and completed less than half his passes, which is pretty damn hard to do.

Sadly I think you have to start him next week, at this point I expect Browne's head is so messed up that DiNucci gives you a (slightly) better chance to win.

If he is Pitt's starter next year, it means they have no one any better, that's a scary thought.

DiNucci is light years better than Browne, and he's still not ready to play at the level of a Peterman in the ACC. He has a lot of work to do, but he's the best we have right now.

DiNucci is light years better than Browne, and he's still not ready to play at the level of a Peterman in the ACC. He has a lot of work to do, but he's the best we have right now.

Cmon man "light years"? Really?

Better chance to win I can get behind, but light years is downright silly.

Reactions: Chaos
So sick of all these people thinking the only people who have the right to post on here are the ones who look through gold and blue glasses. There are some of us who see things as they are not like we wish they were or like they were in 1980. You may not agree with my posts as I may not with yours but don't act like we don't have the right to bitch. If you don't like the post move on and go like someone's post you agree with.

Reactions: Ski
I thought that was really embarrassing.If the game wasn't bad enough.You have to fall to that level??
Just let the kids leave after "Sweet Caroline".Oh wait,you f'd that up too!

I totally missed that on the scoreboard, when did they put it up?

As for Sweet Caroline, I was happy they didn't play it. Don't want the whole feel-good thing when we're losing by 30.

Reactions: Ski
So sick of all these people thinking the only people who have the right to post on here are the ones who look through gold and blue glasses. There are some of us who see things as they are not like we wish they were or like they were in 1980. You may not agree with my posts as I may not with yours but don't act like we don't have the right to bitch. If you don't like the post move on and go like someone's post you agree with.

I guess it was a really bad Saturday for you?

I'd hope it was bad for everyone who cares even a little about this program. not sure what your point is but yeah driving 4 hours one way to go watch that crap was bad as it was for everyone in my section so we left at the middle of the second quarter.

Oh you must mean the Vols loss yeah that was the ending to a really crappy day of football for me. It's not shocking though they can't beat Florida but once every 10 years and there program isn't in a whole lot better shape than Pitt's. Just one of those Saturdays you want to move on from and forget.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT