ADVERTISEMENT

Your OL.

WV Bruno

Prep
Dec 10, 2015
Now you know WVU is a bad team. That being said I watched your game. Your OL is not impressive for all that experience and now your DL is all beat up. There was an obvious size difference in the replacements on your DL and they got trucked. You'll lose two or three more while I am not certain WVU can win three games this year.

What sucks is we beat you and it means little since wvu is so bad. Beating WMU next week will mean more.

I agree our lines are overhyped and aren't as good as advertised. Maybe it's the coaching. I don't know and I don't care. I think we'll probably lose another 2 games this year if we can get the key players healthy and get some breaks. If key players aren't healthy for a while, we could lose 3 more games. 9-3 would be a very good year for this team, all things considered.

Now you know WVU is a bad team. That being said I watched your game. Your OL is not impressive for all that experience and now your DL is all beat up. There was an obvious size difference in the replacements on your DL and they got trucked. You'll lose two or three more while I am not certain WVU can win three games this year.
You're on this board after you lost to Charlie Weis University? Go eat some more opioids, redneck!

The important thing is wvu will have at least 6 losses this year regardless of how pitts lines perform.
Kansas. Lolololololol
Say it with me....kansas.

Your mother/sister/cousin is calling ...... beat it

• Haha
Reactions: WV Bruno
Pitt will be favored in every remaining game except Miami.

Will lose at most 2 more.

I agree, I think we’ll end up around 9-3.

Weird gloating your team may win 3 games all year on your rival's message board.

Gee. You have a lot of time on your hands. You take of your mountain eers. We will take care of our own. Time to report back to jail..weekend release is over.

Losing 2 more games wouldn’t be so bad, and is kind of what I’ve been expecting even before the season started. 8-4 though would feel pretty meh.

First of all, I agree with you Bruno. Pitt has better younger OLinemen that need to replace at least 2 starters. 1 of those 2 sustained a season ending knee injury. Now. I'm not happy that any 22 year old D1 player gets hurt. However, their replacement will be better.

Secondly, WVU has a good team. I think they were suffering from an emotional let down after your loss to us. I still think WVU wins 7 games minimum, with losses to Oklahoma, Baylor and Texas. I think you beat Oklahoma State.

We gave up 3 points to a high powered offense in the second half. Our d line will be just fine, Richard.

Reactions: Saboteur II
We play D2 teams until Thanksgiving

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT