ADVERTISEMENT

YSU Game

I remember not too many years ago when we thought that the YSU game would be a cakewalk. I hope no one thinks it will be this year.

I remember not too many years ago when we thought that the YSU game would be a cakewalk. I hope no one thinks it will be this year.
And again.... suspensions that year as well. How do these kids seriously always think they won't get in trouble?

Blair and Wirginis might be addition by subtraction. Now the conservative coaches are forced to elevate younger guys who were rated higher as recruits but likely would have waited behind these guys who had "paid their dues".

Or that's what we have to hope anyway.

Reactions: Swervin27
Blair and Wirginis might be addition by subtraction. Now the conservative coaches are forced to elevate younger guys who were rated higher as recruits but likely would have waited behind these guys who had "paid their dues".

Or that's what we have to hope anyway.

Are you suggesting that Wanny's "Union Rules" contract is still in place?

Wirginis I really thought would be a force this year to be honest. I mean he did get freaking big in one year so the roid thing doesn't surprise me, but I hope he can overcome it.

Reactions: cpc247
It ain't over until its over!
At this point we shot booth feet off voluntarily and now we're working on other male body parts!
Here's what bothers me. Players who respect their coach, U, and team don't do this stuff!

Whitehead will be missed for sure, but PITT did pretty well without him for multiple games last season. I'm looking forward to the next group of players stepping up.

Reactions: BuffetParrothead
Wirginis I really thought would be a force this year to be honest. I mean he did get freaking big in one year so the roid thing doesn't surprise me, but I hope he can overcome it.
So rare to be irrelevant for 3 years then come out of nowhere to be a force. Yeah it happens but for every example of this, there are 20 where it hasn't happened.

Backup at middle and money with some decent special teams play is the ceiling, before suspension. Now, you lower that bar even more. Special teams and maybe emergency guy if we get hit by injuries. Need to focus on guys that dont let their whole team down.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT