ADVERTISEMENT

Zaire

Wait-wait-wait-What?

Since when? So basically you're telling me I can stop asking certain posters why in the world they believe he'll be the projected starter next year.

What's the story?
Thx.
lol, not sure the story but he is no longer with program. our own CP confirmed this. So hold off on buying any Bo Schneider knock off jerseys from china, #1 because it's illegal and funds terrorism and #2 because he wont be on next year's roster..

I wasn't assuming anything when I said "hopefully gets the last shot".

Hopefully this helps for future statements using the term....

hope·ful·ly
ˈhōpfəlē/
adverb
  1. 1.
    in a hopeful manner.
    "he rode on hopefully"
    synonyms: optimistically, full of hope,confidently, buoyantly, sanguinely;
    expectantly
    "he rode on hopefully"
  2. 2.
    it is to be hoped that.
    "hopefully, it should be finished by next year"
    synonyms: if all goes well, God willing, with luck,with any luck

honestly, i think wisconsin and unc have a better chance than us. your assuming we get a visit, that hasn't even been announced. if he goes to two visits before us, ours might never even develop into a actual visit. personally, i would like to be one of the first two announced.

Last edited:
-And thats because you dont know a single thing about him
And neither do you. Only What you heard.
I agree with SMF. people saying heard he was good, etc that's as bad as saying its true if its on the internet.
Fact is if he was any good Pitt wouldn't bring in an EXPERIENCED transfer they would get another freshman. I transfer especially at QB is brought in for one reason, that is to secure the job. Don't think so look at Peterman ( and Zaire if Pitt gets him to visit).

And neither do you. Only What you heard.
I agree with SMF. people saying heard he was good, etc that's as bad as saying its true if its on the internet.
Fact is if he was any good Pitt wouldn't bring in an EXPERIENCED transfer they would get another freshman. I transfer especially at QB is brought in for one reason, that is to secure the job. Don't think so look at Peterman ( and Zaire if Pitt gets him to visit).
So which part are you suggesting is false? His yards per game, TD to int ratio, or 40 time? We have another freshmen in Pickett who UNC also just offered. So what is your point? UNC is going after the same 2 players Pitt is.

Had no idea Bo Schneider moved on. If so, gotta get a grad transfer in Zaire, a JUCO or a grad transfer not named Zaire.

I can't help but think the Russell Wilson angle gets Wisconsin over the top.

Would love to have him here though

lol, not sure the story but he is no longer with program. our own CP confirmed this. So hold off on buying any Bo Schneider knock off jerseys from china, #1 because it's illegal and funds terrorism and #2 because he wont be on next year's roster..

Ha.

Gee... now I almost feel bad. Hope it wasn't due to my posts.

Bo, if you are reading this post... My take that it seemed like a stretch for others to see you as the clear starter next year was nothing personal. I did include that you may very well prove to be a great QB one day. ✌️

What are you talking about? He started his entire senior season.
mcvittie got hurt early in his sr season. think he missed a game or two, I think. EDIT: stolen straight from Pitt's website.

Rated the nation's No. 8 pro-style quarterback by 247Sports...was limited to seven full games as a senior at Moeller after he sustained a knee injury in the opener...still threw for 1,896 yards and 22 touchdowns against just one interception and earned All-Greater Catholic League (GCL) South Division...finished the year in a flurry, averaging 308 yards passing over the final four contests...during that four-game stretch, totaled 1,232 passing yards and 16 touchdowns with just one interception...threw for a season-high 475 yards and six touchdowns in a 55-52 victory over Cleveland St. Ignatius...in a 49-42 win over Elder, threw for 222 yards and three TDs while rushing for 112 yards and another score...was primarily a receiver his junior year and had 12 catches for 164 yards (13.7 avg.) in eight games...as a backup quarterback that season, completed 8-of-9 passes for 59 yards and two touchdowns...named to the top 247 (No. 91)...rated the No. 5 overall prospect in Ohio by 247Sports and No. 24 by ESPN...played under Coach John Rodenberg.

Reactions: Jpripper88
still not getting the unmitigated love and "oh I hope we get this guy for Christmas" thought process for the sloppy seconds of a 4-8 team...

Where did you see this? I'm not a premium member but I spend more time than I'd like to admit keeping up with some of this stuff and I haven't heard/seen anything that he's leaving or left.

Where did you see this? I'm not a premium member but I spend more time than I'd like to admit keeping up with some of this stuff and I haven't heard/seen anything that he's leaving or left.
I don't think it's secret info available to subscription posters only. if so, my bad.

still not getting the unmitigated love and "oh I hope we get this guy for Christmas" thought process for the sloppy seconds of a 4-8 team...
that's because you are naïve and/or overly optimistic.. No crime there I guess.

Reactions: Jpripper88
Since virtually every local media outlet had articles about Zaire in the past week and also mentioned Bo Schneider in the QB competition for next season, his departure certainly seems very new or some secret inside info?

Since virtually every local media outlet had articles about Zaire in the past week and also mentioned Bo Schneider in the QB competition for next season, his departure certainly seems very new or some secret inside info?
I was kidding. He is on team. Doing well, looks great. Plz disregard anything I may have said previously. Nothing to see here, continue on with your day.

I was kidding. He is on team. Doing well, looks great. Plz disregard anything I may have said previously. Nothing to see here, continue on with your day.

I have a pretty broad sense of humor. But kidding? Where's the joke here? Or is this just your way of walking back an incorrect comment?

I don't like our chances of beating out Fedora. That guy may be the most underrated recruiter in the nation. He very quietly puts together Top 25 classes every year with little fanfare. Plus, his offense is like a candyland for QB's.

I would be surprised though if we don't land a grad transfer QB from somewhere.
The only thing that may help us there is his name us starting to get thrown around as getting a chance in the NFL.

The only thing that may help us there is his name us starting to get thrown around as getting a chance in the NFL.

He can talk about warm weather and whatever else. But I can't imagine he ends up anywhere but the place he feels gives him the best shot at PT. Wisconsin looked shaky at QB, Pitt is thin with little to no experience and I don't know NC's situation after Trubisky who I assume will be off to the NFL. I'd have to assume he'd be in the mix to compete for time at all 3.

It will help that he is wanting a chance tp win the ACC next year , and we offer that in my opinion.

Should we be genuinely concerned Zaire hasnt scheduled a visit yet? I honestly was hoping that he would visit this weekend. I know there were early rumors, but how about if Pitt is not really in the mix. I just want to see something scheduled and understand why nothing has been scheduled yet.

O'brien was the HC at nc state when Wilson was there. He and Wilson had a beef over Wilson playing on the baseball team. He told Wilson to stop playing baseball, Wilson didn't listen and played baseball. They both moved on and that is how Wilson ended up going to the Badgers to play for PC.

Canada was not on o'brien's staff.

Guys, this dude isn't even visiting Pitt. Not good boys. Back to plan A with mcvittie and dinucci.

Was Canada at NC State when Wilson was there?
Not sure. But I am quite positive that it was Chryst who coached Russell Wilson because they made such a big issue of it when Wisconsin was in the Rose Bowl that year and that's how Chryst became known as something of a QB guru.

Not sure. But I am quite positive that it was Chryst who coached Russell Wilson because they made such a big issue of it when Wisconsin was in the Rose Bowl that year and that's how Chryst became known as something of a QB guru.
Yes. Chryst was the OC at Wisky when Wilson was there.

Still not seeing how a kid who played In a non power 5 conference, on a team that went 0-12, who couldn't win the starting job, and who threw just 2 TDs vs. 7 INTs when he did play, somehow is the obvious starter for the much superior team to which he transferred.

Maybe I am missing something, but from all the info I have, Bo still has a lot to prove if he expects to be more than a back up on an ACC team. Not saying he can't work his way to being a great player, I just don't get the logic here.

We will see how this plays out, but I will just say that I had an instant gut reaction about McVittie back when I first watched his HS video- similar to the one I had when I watched each of the HS videos of 3 star Pitt commits Conner and Q. Henderson... "Wow! This kid is a steal. He's going to be really special."
He is gone. Schneider has left the program

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT