ADVERTISEMENT

Curious about Dickie V

On a positive note, just going by this picture, he looks like he's doing pretty well. His picks on the other hand...

ACC has now put 4 teams in the Sweet 16

No he didn't.

Pitt basketball has been irrelevant since the Butler loss in the 2011 Tournament. 13 years later and it is still irrelevant. 3 years of Scott Barnes isn't solely responsible for 13 years of bad basketball.
I guess 90% of the teams that have played are irrelevant then according to you. Do us all a favor and go to UVA basketball board since that’s your team and all.

That's all true.

And, of course, has absolutely nothing at all to do with what I said.

Whats your point then, that I should care about the Pitt AD? Why would I care, I told you I only watch 1 sport primarily. I really dont care about football, volleyball, ping pong, wrestling, swimming, or anything else.

I pay attention to who the Pitt basketball coach is or going to be. I could really care less of the resume of the athletic director. Thats for people that care about all sports, not 1 sport. And no, I never read into Barnes history, studied it, or even cared to look at it. All I cared about was who was replacing Dixon, thats it. And we got a total disaster from your basketball guru Scott Barnes.

No he didn't.

Pitt basketball has been irrelevant since the Butler loss in the 2011 Tournament. 13 years later and it is still irrelevant. 3 years of Scott Barnes isn't solely responsible for 13 years of bad basketball.

Pitt was 1 shot away from winning the ACC regular season championship last year. 1 shot away.

Perhaps we need to start a poll for worst AD of all time at Pitt and see where Barnes ranks. I dont follow really any other Pitt sport besides basketball so I wouldn't have much to contribute. However, your "basketball guru" man Scott Barnes completely wrecked our basketball program and put it 10 feet deep in the sand. Barnes was great at nothing at Pitt. In fact, not only was the Stallings hire a disgrace, our facilities at the time were also a train wreck. Capel had to rebuild everything after this debacle.

No he didn't.

Perhaps we need to start a poll for worst AD of all time at Pitt and see where Barnes ranks. I dont follow really any other Pitt sport besides basketball so I wouldn't have much to contribute. However, your "basketball guru" man Scott Barnes completely wrecked our basketball program and put it 10 feet deep in the sand. Barnes was great at nothing at Pitt. In fact, not only was the Stallings hire a disgrace, our facilities at the time were also a train wreck. Capel had to rebuild everything after this debacle.

That's all true.

And, of course, has absolutely nothing at all to do with what I said.

USA vs Mexico Final

I’ve been having problems with Paramount all season. Watching Serie A and WSL games can be tough. Glitchy, buffering, crashing, etc, etc. I thought it might be my fire stick on my basement tv. I have roku’s elsewhere and don’t remember having issues. But I’ve realized finally during the Jamaica match that I can bypass my fire stick in the basement and accessed Paramount+ through Comcast and it’s been fine since.

I don't watch Paramount a lot, but I have never had any problems when I was watching a Champions League or Europa game. But the Jamaica game the other day was pretty bad, and tonight's game was even worse.

To be fair though, you didn't know he played basketball because you're kind of clueless.

I mean good god man, when we hired the guy that was one of the big talking points. He was going to be great for Pitt basketball because he played basketball in college and he was a basketball guy. Were you not paying any attention at all?

The NCAA isn't going to give over selecting the tournament field to a bunch of outsiders. Rick Pitino wants those guys on the committee because those guys, in some cases, are his buddies. It would be better for Rick Pitino if something like that happens. That's why he wants it. If he thought that he had a better chance of getting selected if the committee was made up of Italian restaurant customers then that's who he'd want on the committee.

Reactions: SteelBowl70
ADVERTISEMENT

Filter

ADVERTISEMENT