ADVERTISEMENT

“Turmoil” behind the scenes of Louisville basketball, per report

No doubt, these recruits released will be attracted to the calm steady waters of the Pitt basketball program.
Pitt losing two starters in any other era of college bb to transfer would be devastating , but this is a new era and it will be interesting how many teams actually stay intact . This is going to be the norm from now on , get use to it .

Pitt losing two starters in any other era of college bb to transfer would be devastating , but this is a new era and it will be interesting how many teams actually stay intact . This is going to be the norm from now on , get use to it .
If this is the new normal, I'll gladly find something else to help better occupy my time because this isn't college basketball.

Starters getting arrested, three year starters entering the the portal before the year ends....the new normal at Pitt.. I hope not.
I guess Pitt is the only school that’s had an athlete get in trouble with the law ! It’s also probably the first time anything like this has ever happened at Pitt !

Losing guys who’ve not been able to bring in a winning season for three yrs who’ve been derisive in the locker room isn’t truly a great loss .

Pitt is just one of many programs that will probably be a revolving door until they can become a wining program . It also accentuates the obvious none of this has anything to do with education.

Reactions: CaptainMurphy
I guess Pitt is the only school that’s had an athlete get in trouble with the law !

That is not at all what I said or implied. I do not accept it as the new normal.

Losing guys who’ve not been able to bring in a winning season for three yrs who’ve been derisive in the locker room isn’t truly a great loss .

Agreed, these guys should have been dealt with during year two, and sent on their way, I have no idea why HCJC put up with it after 1/2 through the 2nd year they refused to buy into team play.

That is not at all what I said or implied. I do not accept it as the new normal.

Agreed, these guys should have been dealt with during year two, and sent on their way, I have no idea why HCJC put up with it after 1/2 through the 2nd year they refused to buy into team play.
Unless there’s a penalty for transferring kids who were promised the moon and find themselves on the bench behind better players or find out that they just don’t like the coach or other players are just going to move on .

Non athletic transfers risk losing credits that they paid for when they go from school to school , for most D1 athletes in men’s bb and Fb playing their sport is what college is all about and there’s no cost to them in losing credits . Not playing or not winning adios amigo .

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT