ADVERTISEMENT

“Win and get out”

CAPEL’s friend Andrew slater said he would win and get out if he were him last summer. That would be winning and getting out

Would Georgetown be a good “fit” for Capel? I thought he said what attracted him to Pitt in particular was us being in the ACC…

Georgetown is where Pitt was in 2018.

You really think Capel wants to go through that again?

VERY doubtful.

Good point. Although following *that* act would probably allow him to "reset the clock," though you could argue he has done that here anyway.

I'd actually be pretty pissed if he left and took recruits with him. If he didn't take recruits with him, or cause them to commit elsewhere, I could probably get over it somewhat quickly.

As long as we don't give him a contract extension, I'm cool with whatever happens.

Capel would probably take it but that's a heck of a risk for Gtown. Capel hasnt been good here overall and may just get to Dayton this year.

He's laid like 5 years of groundwork. You either like him or you don't at this point. Whether or not Blake Hinson makes some 40-footers and we end up in Dayton or not shouldn't matter much at this point.

I don't understand your point. I'm saying he's a big risk for a program like Gtown.

Referring to the Dayton part. Like whether we're a 7-seed or the last team in shouldn't affect his overall eval at this point. It hasn't been great. Guess it's a matter of whether or not they think the circumstances led to bad luck or not. Or if they think he's turned some sort of corner, I suppose.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT