ADVERTISEMENT

1 Truth. We have our best D since when?

I know they have talent up front, but it is still amazing to watch the defensive line get after the quarterback and do work in the backfield. They are a fast, swarming defense.

Freshman year was 97. Not even close. 2020 is the best defense on my time of following pitt

I am soo happy , I feel like I am watching the Steelers lately.
D line wins games.

Last edited:
Reactions: BPKY
Here's the annual reminder of the MSU fans who came here after Pat was hired and said that our defense would look lost until he got the right fit of players and by year 4 they would be lights out.

Cheers Sparty!

Pat is ours now.

We have a coach and a defense.....
Time to win with offense......... If I was Dzzzzzzzz and Heather i would get some money and try to win a national championship.

Reactions: kma0043
It appears the Michigan State type D is finally at Pitt. Just some semblance of a reliable offense please?!

If you add Twyman to this front, then they are the best since 1980. The late 80’s had some good ones, but this is one is more consistent.

We need a competent OC.
It appears the Michigan State type D is finally at Pitt. Just some semblance of a reliable offense please?!
If you add Twyman to this front, then they are the best since 1980. The late 80’s had some good ones, but this is one is more consistent.
i love Capel and Pitt Basketball, I was so excited to see Pitt hire him 2 years ago, now Im like dude shut up and coach.
why do you keep thinking about a the quitter ?

Twyman isn't a quitter. He did what was best for himself and his family at the time. He could be playing on Sunday. Besides, if someone had told me a few weeks ago there would be college footbasll in 2020, I would have said that it was a pipedream.

Glad Twyman waa a Panther. We need more like him.

Hamilton, Esters, Gilbert, Walker, Siragusa, Spindler, Sims, etc.
They weren’t all on the the same team and/or actually playing on the field together. The guys on this DL are actually playing consistently. For example) Gilbert missed a ton of games.

Reactions: BPKY
They weren’t all on the the same team and/or actually playing on the field together. The guys on this DL are actually playing consistently. For example) Gilbert missed a ton of games.
Except for Gilbert they all played together. I chat with one of them on a weekly basis.

I’m not sure who they compare to but it sure is fun watching them. They don’t just beat blocks, they are swallowing running backs.

Since the early 80's. I was there for those defenses and they were punishing. But today's offenses are much more challenging with the way they spread things out, so I actequally think this team is more impre

what gets me more hyped about this D-line is that its swiming in depth and has more talented kids coming in.Pitt national identity being that of a scary D-line wrecking havoc wherever it goes is something I can get behind.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT