ADVERTISEMENT

156 to go

NCanton Panther

Heisman Candidate
Sep 22, 2001
So Hall needs 156 more yards to get to 1000, you should would think that is easily doable the way things have been going. Let’s hope it stays that way. It would be great to see our 2 Sr RB’s finish off their careers with 1000-yard seasons!!!

I would love to see it. I always thought Hall had skills and many here poo pooed on him stating Fuzz was just playing him cause of Youngstown connection. He provides a nice 1/2 punch.

Reactions: 4upmc
1st time Pitt would have 2 the same season. Kinda cool. Our top 4 RB's all are over 7-yards per carry (including Salahuddin and Carter)!

Don’t really care about individual stats but I would like to see him get 1G for 2 reasons. 1 he seems like a great kid who is a team player, both him and Ollison. 2 the main reason is for recruiting. It’s something we can sell to RB’s and OL as well.

I would love to see it. I always thought Hall had skills and many here poo pooed on him stating Fuzz was just playing him cause of Youngstown connection. He provides a nice 1/2 punch.

Agree. PN plays who he thinks will help us win the most. Hall is a talented back who has improved a ton over the past 2 years. As good as Ollison has been Hall IMO has been just as good if not even more impressive.

Hall is 6th in the Nation in YPC at 8.8. Ollison is 15th in YPC but Hall averages 1.7 more YPC. As impressive as Ollison was sat and his 97 YD run was awesome, Hall in some ways was even more impressive with just 7 carries for 186 yds at 26.6 per carry. He had 3 runs over 50 yds. Runs of 53, 58 and 73. The past 2 years he has proved that he has home run speed. I recall in an interview around camp where Powell said Hall was probably our fastest back.

We can’t go wrong with Ollison or Hall. Both having great years. Good chance both along with Aston will be in the NFL next year.

Not big into star rankings but some players on our team can learn from Hall (especially a few of the higher ranked ones). He was one of our few 4 star recruits and didn’t play much his 1st 2 years but we never heard him bitch. Just kept working hard. The past 2 years he has come on strong. Love how unselfish Ollison, Hall and Aston are.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT