ADVERTISEMENT

1st and less than a yard

RocPanther11

Scholarship
Jan 31, 2015
I love coach Narduzzi and I think we played a great game against a really talented team. My problem wasn’t going for a field goal it was the three plays before that. It ultimately ends up being on Narduzzi but if you are 1st and less than a yard, you sneak that ball four downs in a row... every... single... time! I will never in my life understand any other decision!

I love coach Narduzzi and I think we played a great game against a really talented team. My problem wasn’t going for a field goal it was the three plays before that. It ultimately ends up being on Narduzzi but if you are 1st and less than a yard, you sneak that ball four downs in a row... every... single... time! I will never in my life understand any other decision!
We got stuffed in a similar fashion at VT. Did that result make you feel any better?

Coaching over thinking things. Just run the fing ball 4 times. Stupid asshole coaching decisions.

Coaching over thinking things. Just run the fing ball 4 times. Stupid asshole coaching decisions.
How did that work against VT after the big play by Weah? Very similar situations. The play calls were fine. The execution wasn’t.

We got stuffed in a similar fashion at VT. Did that result make you feel any better?
I didn’t say hand the ball off twice, throw an incomplete pass, then hand the off 4 yards in the end zone. Yes, I also had an issue with the Virginia Tech game! You sneak the ball four times in a row, if you can’t get it it’s on your offense of line not the play call!!!

Reactions: plcp
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT