ADVERTISEMENT

2 wins away from being.....

Sean Miller Fan

Lair Hall of Famer
Oct 30, 2001
4 very winnable games away from 10-2 and having the first "great" (defined as less than 3 losses) regular season in the lifetime of many Pitt fans. I personally have never witnessed one. It would also put us right there with Virginia for the Coastal crown and Orange Bowl bid.

GIF-Dont-put-the-cart-before-the-horse.gif

Lol at “2 wins from being 4 wins”

I mean our 2 toughest games are next I think. Syracuse will be tough up there and I don't care what Miami's record is, they have better players than we do. If we can win those 2. VT, UNC, GT, and BC are all very winnable

Reactions: kma0043
4 very winnable games away from 10-2 and having the first "great" (defined as less than 3 losses) regular season in the lifetime of many Pitt fans. I personally have never witnessed one. It would also put us right there with Virginia for the Coastal crown and Orange Bowl bid.

4 + 4 = 10?

Stop drinking now and go to bed....

Reactions: H2P 2003
I mean our 2 toughest games are next I think. Syracuse will be tough up there and I don't care what Miami's record is, they have better players than we do. If we can win those 2. VT, UNC, GT, and BC are all very winnable
What ? Your on the bandwagon now ?
Not normal for you.
But there are others filling your shoes so don't worry.

4 + 4 = 10?

Stop drinking now and go to bed....
He was assuming we’d win this game, giving us four wins. Winning the next two after that, as mentioned in the title, would give us six wins. Then the four winnable games after that gets us to 10.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT