ADVERTISEMENT

2023 and beyond recruiting thread

Eric_Knopsnyder

Scholarship
Gold Member
Apr 1, 2022
Stoystown, PA
Hey, guys, I just switched jobs, so things have been a little crazy.
I wanted to start a thread for any recruiting news we come across.
Committed:
Rank Name High School Weight
55 Grant McKay Laurel 174
59 Dylan Evans Chartiers Valley 157
19 (PA) Tyler Chappell Seneca Valley 125

Last edited:
Reactions: lucac and steelton
Hey, guys, I just switched jobs, so things have been a little crazy.
I wanted to start a thread for any recruiting news we come across.
Committed:
Rank Name High School Weight
55 Grant McKay Laurel 174
59 Dylan Evans Chartiers Valley 157
State champ/runner-up Louie Gill of Hickory (Class of 24) has been making the rounds, talking with coaches (as he should,) Here's a tweet from him mom.

Yes they were there, so were Chappell, Grant MacKay, and Dylan Evans, all verbals.

Gage Wright from Parkersburg South was there also. Kid is a beast and probably the best of the uncommitted recruits who were there. He is very good at football also, but talking to his dad it looks like he will be pursuing wrestling for college.

Not going to say much, but as far as Junior recruits there, pay attention to what other visits they are making over next few weeks.

Greyson Clark announcing Wednesday. Top 3 is Pitt Minnesota and Purdue. Formerly committed to Wisconsin. Would love to see coach Gavin’s buddy Askren send us one of his AWA kids.

Reactions: singregardless
I’ll finish watching some tape on him before I comment. I knew of him but didn’t know too much about him to be honest. I wasn’t really thinking he was a potential commit since 99% of our HS recruits are from like a 2 he radius. Definitely a good get though currently ranked 78 according to matscouts (rankings get updated tomorrow so that will change I’m sure)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT