ADVERTISEMENT

#24 Pitt vs #7 Virginia Tech on ACCN @ 7:00 PM TONIGHT

Those pins were huge. Didn’t expect those middle weights to fair well, but those big weights sealed it. Pitzer is tiny compared to some of these heavyweights, and still managed a win.

Great win against a solid team at Castle.

Last edited:
Don't know what the "caution" in Mickey's bout was all about. Would someone explain this?
I think Robie was trying to get a restart on that rideout period because he didnt throw the brick until the riding time number Micky needed had passed. Ive never seen that challenged and Im not sure if its been overturned before, but it was a shot in the dark because I think Robie knew they were going to need that match in the long run.

Basically, Robie was arguing that there should have been a false start caution on Micky and the period should be restarted.

And what is a false start caution. Sorry if I'm slow in getting this.
No worries. Happy to help. Basically, a caution is given when either wrestler in any starting position starts to wrestle before the ref blows the whistle. Typically, its obvious enough that the ref catches it and blows the action dead. They then restart.

In this case, Robie was arguing that Micky moved too soon and that the ref missed it. So if they had overturned the call and gave Micky the caution, then they would have started over at :30 and Micky would have had to get the riding time again.

No worries. Happy to help. Basically, a caution is given when either wrestler in any starting position starts to wrestle before the ref blows the whistle. Typically, its obvious enough that the ref catches it and blows the action dead. They then restart.

In this case, Robie was arguing that Micky moved too soon and that the ref missed it. So if they had overturned the call and gave Micky the caution, then they would have started over at :30 and Micky would have had to get the riding time again.
Now I get it. Thanks so much!

Reactions: persp
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT