ADVERTISEMENT

3 Pitt Games in a Row on ESPN Classic Tonight

After watching the games on DVR it reminded me that through all the ups-downs that Walt Harris truly brought Pitt football back from the dead and certainly brought in some talent on offense.

Also, after watching the Texas A-M game, how didn't Larry win the Heisman that year? I mean for real?! Jason White vs. Larry Fitzgerald? Not even close in the talent department.

Reactions: DiehardPanther
Also, after watching the Texas A-M game, how didn't Larry win the Heisman that year? I mean for real?! Jason White vs. Larry Fitzgerald? Not even close in the talent department.
You had the idiot moron,covering the team from the city of Pgh, telling the rest of the voting world he would not be voting for him.

Idiot moron voted for White

You had the idiot moron,covering the team from the city of Pgh, telling the rest of the voting world he would not be voting for him.

Idiot moron voted for White
It would be one thing if it was debatable. But it wasn't. White wasn't even the best player on his own team.

ANYONE who voted for White was pretty much a moron. But you could kinda understand those not familiar with Pitt for not knowing as much about Fitz. But if course Cook and Smizik absolutely did.

Reactions: paulbl99
It would be one thing if it was debatable. But it wasn't. White wasn't even the best player on his own team.

ANYONE who voted for White was pretty much a moron. But you could kinda understand those not familiar with Pitt for not knowing as much about Fitz. But if course Cook and Smizik absolutely did.
Cook and Crusty are still chubbed about it .

I hope those two idiots rot in hell for dissing Fitz. Freaking ass clowns.
That's the least of why they deserve it. The biggest is their passionate support of Paterno (lol, my phone turns his name into "Pastrami" every time) and Sandusky. This is what enabled these two to get away with child rape for decades.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT