ADVERTISEMENT

4 WVU Club seats for sale

Aug 5, 2022
Due to my sons wedding we will be unable to attend the game. I have 4 club seats in section 233 (about the 20 yard line and under cover if it rains) along with a parking pass for sale at face value (245 each for the tickets and 20 for the parking pass) I am only interested in selling all as a package. If you are in the Lancaster area you can pick them up. email str8nm2@aol.com

Due to my sons wedding we will be unable to attend the game. I have 4 club seats in section 233 (about the 20 yard line and under cover if it rains) along with a parking pass for sale at face value (245 each for the tickets and 20 for the parking pass) I am only interested in selling all as a package. If you are in the Lancaster area you can pick them up. email str8nm2@aol.com
why is you son getting married on a Thursday?

Sold.

• Love
Reactions: 4Mark_Marty
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT