ADVERTISEMENT

A look inside the box score (Louisville)

pantherx

Scholarship
Gold Member
Jan 14, 2007
I think you can always find a lot of answers by looking at a box score for every game. Here's some things I found.

Jamel Artis was 3/13 from the field.

Mike young was 0/4 from the foul line.

The only two Pitt players to hit a three pointer were Artis and Luther. (Each made 2) None of our guards made a perimeter shot.

Sheldon Jeter played only 11 minutes, and attempted only 1 shot.

Chris Jones played 30 minutes and had only 1 rebound.

Artis led the team with 5 turnovers.

Ryan Luther shot 6/8 from the field. Made all 3 of his free throws and was 2/3 from long distance. He had the 5th most minutes with 28. He was our leading scorer with 17 pts.

Cam Johnson played 9 minutes and was 0/3. He did have 5 rebounds.

Maia/Nelson-ododa played a combined 9 minutes. Scored 2 pts. Had 1 rebound. Picked up 4 fouls.

Pitt shot 22% from three. and 66% from the stripe.

I think you can always find a lot of answers by looking at a box score for every game. Here's some things I found.

Jamel Artis was 3/13 from the field.

Mike young was 0/4 from the foul line.

The only two Pitt players to hit a three pointer were Artis and Luther. (Each made 2) None of our guards made a perimeter shot.

Sheldon Jeter played only 11 minutes, and attempted only 1 shot.

Chris Jones played 30 minutes and had only 1 rebound.

Artis led the team with 5 turnovers.

Ryan Luther shot 6/8 from the field. Made all 3 of his free throws and was 2/3 from long distance. He had the 5th most minutes with 28. He was our leading scorer with 17 pts.

Cam Johnson played 9 minutes and was 0/3. He did have 5 rebounds.

Maia/Nelson-ododa played a combined 9 minutes. Scored 2 pts. Had 1 rebound. Picked up 4 fouls.

Pitt shot 22% from three. and 66% from the stripe.
Except for Luther, pretty sucky

Everyone complains about the teams defense and for sure its been close to awful in a lot of games. However the games this team had a chance to win and lost were lost because their top players didn't make play up to their potential on offense.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT