ADVERTISEMENT

ACC SPORTS JOURNAL

hoclaw

Freshman
Gold Member
Dec 21, 2012
Just received this year's ACC Football 2018 Preview magazine.
They project our record this year as 3-9. Let's shock them!

That is disappointing!

Which is worse, 3 wins or 9 losses?

As a pitt fan, naturally, I hope they are wrong.

That is the worst projection I have seen from a publication in a long time for a pitt football season prediction . I will have to check this out to read the rationale behind that forecast.

Just received this year's ACC Football 2018 Preview magazine.
They project our record this year as 3-9. Let's shock them!
This projection is a result of last year's record and Narduzzi's atrocious defense. I think we can pull out 6-6 and hopefully win the bowl game. If Narduzzi falls on his face again, he will be on the hottest of hot seats.

Maybe those of you who use "Nard Dog" could refrain until he regains that moniker through winning games?

This projection is a result of last year's record and Narduzzi's atrocious defense. I think we can pull out 6-6 and hopefully win the bowl game. 7-6 buys Narduzzi some time. If Narduzzi falls on his face again, he will be on the hottest of hot seats. I'm sure the player defections are taking a toll on season projections

Maybe those of you who use "Nard Dog" could refrain until he regains that moniker through winning games?

That is disappointing!

Which is worse, 3 wins or 9 losses?

As a pitt fan, naturally, I hope they are wrong.

That is the worst projection I have seen from a publication in a long time for a pitt football season prediction . I will have to check this out to read the rationale behind that forecast.
The window now is between 3-9 and 5-7. Time for Narduzzi to exceed expectations.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT