ADVERTISEMENT

ACC Tournament viewing guide

Camacho with a nice win, we have to route for trombley to win so he can wrestle ventresca for true second

Reactions: Chaos
Camacho with a nice win, we have to route for trombley to win so he can wrestle ventresca for true second
I didn't realize he would wrestle again. So that bout is after the finals?

I didn't realize he would wrestle again. So that bout is after the finals?
Only happens if NC State guy wins, if so, then there’s a match for true second, since there was only two allocations for ncaa’s at 125

Reactions: Chaos
Only happens if NC State guy wins, if so, then there’s a match for true second, since there was only two allocations for ncaa’s at 125
That’s definitely going to happen if nc state wins? Makes sense but wasn’t sure if this was actual procedure or not

Sorry for misinformation, I thought there is always true second if there’s only 2 allocations and your only loss is to the champ?
I think there is. They had true second matches in the MAC tournament

Lets not do this blame game crap. Its a tough tournament with very good teams and wrestlers and Pitt finished pretty much as expected.

125: 3rd - Result slightly better than expected
133: 2nd - This was always a toss up weight and any of the three favorites could have won it. Result as expected
141: 1st - as expected
149: DNP - as expected
157: DNP - as expected
165 3rd - Tough to lose as the 1 seed but there wasnt much difference between the 1-4 seeds. Any of the 4 could have won it. Result less than expected
174: 3rd - We wanted better, but we didn't have any reason to expect better. Result as expected
184: 4th - Slightly better result than expected
197: 1st as expected
285: DNP as expected

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT