ADVERTISEMENT

ACC wins verses recruiting rankings

joeydavid

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Feb 5, 2003
ACC Coastal wins since current league was finalized in 2014 plus team composite recruiting ranking.

ACC Wins Team Ranking (247 comp)

Pitt 23 #34
Miami 22 #20
VT 21 #33
UNC 19 #26
GT 19 #54
Duke 16 #40
Virginia 15 #47

Wake 11 #66

The only teams that should have a bit of a talent advantage over Pitt is Miami and UNC. I can't see Fedora making it to next season given his results the last 2 years.

Reactions: Chad40301
ACC Coastal wins since current league was finalized in 2014 plus team composite recruiting ranking.

ACC Wins Team Ranking (247 comp)

Pitt 23 #34
Miami 22 #20
VT 21 #33
UNC 19 #26
GT 19 #54
Duke 16 #40
Virginia 15 #47

Wake 11 #66

The only teams that should have a bit of a talent advantage over Pitt is Miami and UNC. I can't see Fedora making it to next season given his results the last 2 years.

What is the time range on the recruiting averages? Is it the same?

But this is a pretty good argument for why recruiting matters. You have to do better than your competition. I'd guess Pitt needs to stay in the mid to upper 30's to stay within reach in the Coastal. Would be better if Pitt was ahead of Miami. Fedora is a loon and blew it at UNC. That happens.

Reactions: FreeportPanther
What is the time range on the recruiting averages? Is it the same?

But this is a pretty good argument for why recruiting matters. You have to do better than your competition. I'd guess Pitt needs to stay in the mid to upper 30's to stay within reach in the Coastal. Would be better if Pitt was ahead of Miami. Fedora is a loon and blew it at UNC. That happens.

It's the whole current roster so it pretty much follows the same time frame.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT