Addison had good numbers at Pitt in spite of not having a good QB

Fk_Pitt

Lair Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Dec 3, 2007
SIAP but this guy needs blasted.

See the video in Burgh’s reply below.

Last edited:
Matt Miller is usually decent, but that is a clueless take. Did he not watch a single snap of Addison at Pitt or look up who his QB was?

Matt Miller is usually decent, but that is a clueless take. Did he not watch a single snap of Addison at Pitt or look up who his QB was?

Thank you. I couldn’t get it to link, presumably because the link had an f-u-c-k in it and rivals was filtering it out and causing the link to be bad.

Reactions: Burgh15

This is an example of what I've been saying for years... Just because you have a blog or get face time on TV doesn't make you smart or an expert. He's just a dweeb with a laptop...

P.S. I think Stephen Hawking was an idiot....

Reactions: pittdan77
If anything Addison having two Heisman finalists throwing to him is a negative, because of course he should have good numbers in thise situations. It would be more impressive to have great numbers without a great QB, i.e. Larry Fitzgerald.

Reactions: PittAU
I hope they didn't pay that guy for that nonsensical babble?! What a buffoon!

This seems to be a left coast reporter in the wrong time zone that never saw a Pitt game from 2016-2021.
This is how teams steal drafts, others are dumb.

These random guys on ESPN and the like all know a little bit about a lot of things and can usually spew something that sounds reasonable to most people. But this dude just exposed himself. At first I was thinking he was talking about 2020, but then he added more detail that clarified he was talking about 2021. No idea who he is, but he's obviously a complete dope.

Reactions: 303vND
This is an example of what I've been saying for years... Just because you have a blog or get face time on TV doesn't make you smart or an expert. He's just a dweeb with a laptop...
There is so much of this on the internet passing for "real" analysis. Guy probably doesn't watch games and just looks at stats. Googled the wrong year.

the only explanation is he just didnt pay attention and assumed that Slovis' was pitt's qb in '21. that's the only thing i can think of that makes any sense.

Matt Miller is either very lazy or totally incompetent.

I cannot imagine a credible sports analyst who views a Heisman finalist and a 1st round draft pick who leads his team to 10 wins and helps his receiver become the best in college football as being part of "not a very good quarterback situation."

I will always question his expert analysis in the future.

Matt Miller is either very lazy or totally incompetent.

I cannot imagine a credible sports analyst who views a Heisman finalist and a 1st round draft pick who leads his team to 10 wins and helps his receiver become the best in college football as being part of "not a very good quarterback situation."

I will always question his expert analysis in the future.
Mimi Choose GIF by G2 Esports

Could he have meant that the incoming QB situation (Slovis) was not very good, rather than referring to KP?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT