ADVERTISEMENT

Addison: "I'm going to finish my career here"

Chris Peak

Lair Hall of Famer
Staff
Jun 19, 2004
When Brennan Marion left Pitt for Texas, the question started being asked:

Would Jordan Addison follow his receivers coach to the Longhorns?

The answer, according to Addison, is definitive.

"I’m here at Pitt. It’s where I’m staying at. I’m going to finish my career here," the Biletnikoff Award winner told Panther-Lair.com. "So, for everybody wondering, I’m at Pitt. Hail to Pitt. "

Hear from Addison about his 2021 season, his preparation, the offseason rumors and a lot more on this special episode of the Panther-Lair Show presented by WellHive.

"I’m here at Pitt. It’s where I’m staying at. I’m going to finish my career here," the Biletnikoff Award winner told Panther-Lair.com. "So, for everybody wondering, I’m at Pitt. Hail to Pitt. "

Hear from Addison about his 2021 season, his preparation, the offseason rumors and a lot more on this special episode of the Panther-Lair Show presented by WellHive.

Its kind of stupid to assume just because his WR coach goes to the richest program with tens of millions in an NIL fund already, that he'd follow 😉

Narduzzi must have scared whoever he was yelling at into his cellphone at the South Club at the Steelers game.

Chris Peak you are the freaking man!!!! Nobody gets the info and access that you do.

It would have taken a very overactive imagination to think Jordan was going anywhere.

Yes, I think the risk of going elsewhere far outweighs any benefit, especially when he is going to be making big $$ in a few years anyways.

Slovis has a nice deal with American Eagle. When he decided to transfer, he went to the town that has their Headquarters. This office is a small walk from our training facilities. I believe NIL deals support these urban schools surrounded by large corporations. They may just level the playing field

Reactions: TheSpecialSauce
Slovis has a nice deal with American Eagle. When he decided to transfer, he went to the town that has their Headquarters. This office is a small walk from our training facilities. I believe NIL deals support these urban schools surrounded by large corporations. They may just level the playing field

Unfortunately, I disagree. Sure there are opportunities out there but they are competing with pro players for those opportunities. In campus towns, the college team IS the pro team

• Haha
Reactions: FireballZ
Unfortunately, I disagree. Sure there are opportunities out there but they are competing with pro players for those opportunities. In campus towns, the college team IS the pro team
A company like American Eagle is after the 15-25 year old demographic, a pretty boy college QB with social media presence like Slovis is perfect for them. I'm not saying this as a joke but thanks to American Eagle, Pitt may be the spot for good looking athletes who are good at their respective sports.

I don't see what difference the location of American Eagle has to do with the location of where a guy plays. He had a nice deal with them 3000 miles away.

Reactions: CJsE
A company like American Eagle is after the 15-25 year old demographic, a pretty boy college QB with social media presence like Slovis is perfect for them. I'm not saying this as a joke but thanks to American Eagle, Pitt may be the spot for good looking athletes who are good at their respective sports.

Yes but American Eagle is a national company, not a Pittsburgh company. They aren't going to pay above market for a Pitt player. They will pay the market rate to whatever national athlete they feel sells more khaki pants.

If Pitt was even a remote consideration for an American Eagle brand ambassador then why did the chose Slovis at USC rather than Kenny down the road?

They don’t care even the slightest about Pitt. They will care if Pitt becomes a larger brand nationally, the same way they would for any team in any city in any state.

• Haha
If Pitt was even a remote consideration for an American Eagle brand ambassador then why did the chose Slovis at USC rather than Kenny down the road?

They don’t care even the slightest about Pitt. They will care if Pitt becomes a larger brand nationally, the same way they would for any team in any city in any state.
Maybe the CEO got stuck behind the team busses one morning?

We may not have an alumni base as dedicated as those large suburban campuses, but we do have connections to a large corporate and research community that surrounds the University. If the program needs NIL for a particular player of need, they will have no problem acquiring it.

Well then why was Narduzzi so pissed at the Steelers game!?!?
If anyone here knows me and knows my deep love and loyalty to Pitt knows I am fully Pitt guy.My company sponsored a he golf outing NIL deal for Kenny and the guys this past summer. I was just talking to someone very close to a dealership owner. And what this dude said happened sound pretty accurate. I don’t know the details or when but it honestly sounds like the same story I was told. I spoke with the guy who represents Jordan and Nick Patti and didn’t want to comment on the situation. No one was able to get a hold of Addison or his mother. Narduzzi was frantic and called said dealership owner and mentioned that Addison wanted a Mercedes and not a car offered by the this dealership. The dealership owner then helped locate said car for Jordan. Like I said I have no idea who the guy posted that original story is but it sounds close to what I just heard

If anyone here knows me and knows my deep love and loyalty to Pitt knows I am fully Pitt guy.My company sponsored a he golf outing NIL deal for Kenny and the guys this past summer. I was just talking to someone very close to a dealership owner. And what this dude said happened sound pretty accurate. I don’t know the details or when but it honestly sounds like the same story I was told. I spoke with the guy who represents Jordan and Nick Patti and didn’t want to comment on the situation. No one was able to get a hold of Addison or his mother. Narduzzi was frantic and called said dealership owner and mentioned that Addison wanted a Mercedes and not a car offered by the this dealership. The dealership owner then helped locate said car for Jordan. Like I said I have no idea who the guy posted that original story is but it sounds close to what I just heard
Must have been what narduzzi was screaming about at the steelers game a few weeks ago

Must have been what narduzzi was screaming about at the steelers game a few weeks ago
I don’t know if that was true or if that ever happened just saying Addison was very close to leaving

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT