ADVERTISEMENT

AJ Bramah

Poor man's Reid Travis. I'm sure we could do worse, but he's nowhere near the player that Champ is.

We will certainly do worse. Bramah can name his school. Duke, Kentucky, etc. Any blue blood will take him for a year. Probably NC State, Nebraska, or Arkansas would be my guess. And yea, he's not Champagnie but we wont get a better replacement than him.

Reactions: jctrack
We will certainly do worse. Bramah can name his school. Duke, Kentucky, etc. Any blue blood will take him for a year. Probably NC State, Nebraska, or Arkansas would be my guess. And yea, he's not Champagnie but we wont get a better replacement than him.
He’s not going to Duke or Kentucky from Robert Morris. You are delusional dude

He’s not going to Duke or Kentucky from Robert Morris. You are delusional dude

I didn't say he was. I said he could if he wanted to. Duke took a kid from Columbia and Kentucky took Sestina from Bucknell. Those 2 would love to have arguably the best player in the Horizon League.....a respectable mid-major league

I didn't say he was. I said he could if he wanted to. Duke took a kid from Columbia and Kentucky took Sestina from Bucknell. Those 2 would love to have arguably the best player in the Horizon League.....a respectable mid-major league

Nate Sestina was better than Bramah, no question about it. Furthermore, he could shoot the 3 ball, which gives him a niche to fill at a school like Kentucky even if he can't do everything he did at Bucknell. Bramah has never made a 3 at RMU. Bad comparison.

Nate Sestina was better than Bramah, no question about it. Furthermore, he could shoot the 3 ball, which gives him a niche to fill at a school like Kentucky even if he can't do everything he did at Bucknell. Bramah has never made a 3 at RMU. Bad comparison.
Not to mention, he’s a step away from checking into western Psych, which will prevent a lot of schools from trying to deal with him. HARD pass

• Wow
Reactions: Drew1208
He’s not that bad. Just won’t fit any major college team. Will someone like Brad Brownell take him? Yes.

I dont know about his mental issues but for a 9 month rental, I would think anyone would take him.

If we take the mental aspect out of it, he is as good or better than Sestina. We are talking about arguably the BEST player in a legit mid-major league.

I dont know about his mental issues but for a 9 month rental, I would think anyone would take him.

If we take the mental aspect out of it, he is as good or better than Sestina. We are talking about arguably the BEST player in a legit mid-major league.
And that’s why you’re one of the least knowledgeable posters here about college basketball.

Reactions: below0w
Best player in Patriot > Best player in Horizon?

And Im not sure Sestina was the best player in the Patriot.
That doesn’t matter. Your lack of knowledge about the college basketball landscape is... ASTOUNDING.

Will a terrible P6 team take a chance on this kid? Yes. Will a good one? Absolutely not.

Robert Morris with another overtime game tonight. But they figured out the way to win one was to go to two overtimes instead of settling for just one.

Reactions: jctrack
Here’s the final game

A) You choose the parameters of Pitt’s level after the fact to prove your point
B) the same, worded differently.

Not doing that. We can debate that part after the fact. Lets say he goes to NC State or Clemson, we can debate whether that's a level above or at/below Pitt's level. But I think he's going to go to a near-blue blood like say Louisville or Arizona or someone like that so the debate won't be necessary

Not doing that. We can debate that part after the fact. Lets say he goes to NC State or Clemson, we can debate whether that's a level above or at/below Pitt's level. But I think he's going to go to a near-blue blood like say Louisville or Arizona or someone like that so the debate won't be necessary
Lmao. So teams currently below Pitt in the standings that AT BEST would be considered on par with Pitt, including a desperate coach in Brad Brownell I USED as an example of someone who would take him, are AT Pitt’s level. Like I said, you will move the goal posts.

Lmao. So teams currently below Pitt in the standings that AT BEST would be considered on par with Pitt, including a desperate coach in Brad Brownell I USED as an example of someone who would take him, are AT Pitt’s level. Like I said, you will move the goal posts.

Watch him go to Arizona and SMF try to claim that he was right because they're a "blue blood", conveniently ignoring that they haven't accomplished anything in years and won't as long as Coach Hyperhidrosis is there.

There’s a better problem child on the transfer market, Markquis Nowell from Little Rock. Among the best players in the Sun Belt, who seemingly was dismissed from the program. He’s a PG that can score so it will be interesting to follow him too.

Gotta feel for Coach Toole and RMU. They could probably be one of the better mid majors year in and year out if they could keep their players.

Why don't other mid-majors have the same level of attrition? It can't be because they just recruit that much better than programs at the same level.

Reactions: HailToPitt725
How are their seasons going?
Because both having losing records -which may be part of why they took flyers to fill gaps

Why don't other mid-majors have the same level of attrition? It can't be because they just recruit that much better than programs at the same level.
That’s a very good question. I’ve never heard of any drama coming out of Moon Twp so I don’t think it’s what goes on inside the program. It’d be interesting to see how their departures compare to other similar mid majors.

Watch him go to Arizona and SMF try to claim that he was right because they're a "blue blood", conveniently ignoring that they haven't accomplished anything in years and won't as long as Coach Hyperhidrosis is there.

Yep, I'm on record saying he is going to a program better than Pitt, possibly a blue blood or near blue blood. Watch him go to Duke or Kentucky and people say this prediction wasn't right because Pitt was better in 20-21.

Yep, I'm on record saying he is going to a program better than Pitt, possibly a blue blood or near blue blood. Watch him go to Duke or Kentucky and people say this prediction wasn't right because Pitt was better in 20-21.

Please provide a list of schools you consider blue bloods or near blue bloods.

This is from four years ago and the situation is worse now.

Toole is a great recruiter. He's also a tough coach. So he finds under the radar talent, helps develop their skills, and they move to greener pastures.

Now, this is RMU's first year in the Horizon. The hope is that some transfers will stop. And I think Bramah's departure is a little unique - the team has really struggled because of multiple extended shutdowns due to COVID. It's played fewer games than anyone else in the Horizon and had long gaps between games. This was supposed to be Bramah's senior year and it went sideways. He's an emotional guy and I think he just wants to hit the reset button somewhere else.

Blue bloods
Duke
UNC
Kentucky
Kansas

Near Blue Bloods
UVa
Syr
Lou
UConn
Nova
Mich
Mich St
OSU
Florida
Arizona
UCLA

Next level
FSU
Wisconsin
Purdue
Indiana

After the first 4, so much depends on the coach.

Like, is UVA really almost a blue blood? Or do they just have a really good coach right now? I feel like if you made this list in 2011 or 2012 we’d be equivalent to UVA (minus the 1 championship which we were oh so close to)... and you see how things went the next 10 years.

And just look at Indiana and UCLA. Those were the definition of blue bloods in the past.. now they aren’t much different than us.

Reactions: Ski11585
After the first 4, so much depends on the coach.

Like, is UVA really almost a blue blood? Or do they just have a really good coach right now? I feel like if you made this list in 2011 or 2012 we’d be equivalent to UVA (minus the 1 championship which we were oh so close to)... and you see how things went the next 10 years.

And just look at Indiana and UCLA. Those were the definition of blue bloods in the past.. now they aren’t much different than us.

Very good point.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT