ADVERTISEMENT
Jan 21, 2022
Top 3 starting Linebackers in the Pat Narduzzi era so far?

Me personally I can see SirVocea Dennis and Kylan Johnson but what about the third linebacker?

Also, if you were to do a 2-Deep depth chart who’s the top 6 linebackers in the Narduzzi era?

Bam Bradley?! The dude had 8 career starts in four years here. I know he hung around in the NFL for a while, but his Pitt career was nothing special at all.

I would say Dennis, Bright, and then either Idowu, Johnson, or Petrishen. Even Campbell had his moments.

Bam Bradley?! The dude had 8 career starts in four years here. I know he hung around in the NFL for a while, but his Pitt career was nothing special at all.

I would say Dennis, Bright, and then either Idowu, Johnson, or Petrishen. Even Campbell had his moments.
Bradley was a good athlete, which explains why he played special teams for a few years in the NFL. He was not much of linebacker though. Cam Bright was way better.

I'd say Bright as the third guy, however Wirginis was a guy I think could've been really good if he could ever stay healthy. I thought he was on to a strong season in 2018 before he hurt his knee in the middle of the season. Probably wouldn't have been better than Bright, but I really wish he could have stayed healthy, seemed like a great kid and a good player

Reactions: Pittparade
I'd say Bright as the third guy, however Wirginis was a guy I think could've been really good if he could ever stay healthy. I thought he was on to a strong season in 2018 before he hurt his knee in the middle of the season. Probably wouldn't have been better than Bright, but I really wish he could have stayed healthy, seemed like a great kid and a good player

Yeah I had high hopes for Wirginis based upon his showing in limited playing time. Sucks he couldn’t stay healthy.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT