ADVERTISEMENT

Alliance 412 - Come Get My Money

LivinWell

Junior
Gold Member
Nov 3, 2007
My seats are in the Club section (visitors side) and I will donate $100 minimum every Pitt game I attend (6 or 7 per year). I would imagine you will do very well collecting donations and signing fans up during games, especially when they are winning and or fans are lubed up. There are 3 more home football games and you will capture $300 from me and more when considering the folks that my wife and I attend games with. If short on personal, I would consider asking off season athletes who are receiving funds to volunteer to work the tables in all Club sections of the stadium (all sections for that matter). Do the same for all home basketball games.

Why don't I just commit to a monthly donation online? I can't work that way in my house. My wife is an All American/hall of fame PSU athlete and I WILL NOT GIVE TO THE PSU COLLECTIVE. To keep the peace, I will not do the monthly donations to either school. But that doesn't mean I wouldn't contribute at every Pitt football or basketball game in cash when she is using the restroom.

Think out of the box and come get my money!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.