ADVERTISEMENT

Always good to tune into PITT's flagship station (93.7 The Fan).............

I'd respect their troll schtick if they had the balls to openly root for the Bengals and Ravens and say that the Steelers don't deserve to make the playoffs after losing to Oakland and tying the Browns. Of course they won't because they are pussies and they know yinzers would burn the station to the ground and drag their carcasses through the streets. So they always go for the low hanging fruit.
That’s a bingo...mother of all bingos.
Pitt is their measure of impartiality to the other teams in town they simply must boot lick.

Macho Man Mark Madden is on record saying the Steelers don't deserve to make the playoffs. Which is inherently stupid because 6 teams make the playoffs from each conference. If the Steelers make it on their record but don't deserve it, that means a team with a worse record does deserve it.
You need to go down to the station and he’ll kick your ass for saying that ....

SOP

No one beats Filliponi in the arrogance dept
KDKAFM_host_AndrewFillipponi_775x515.jpg

What is hilarious, is a poster on here can find maybe a one minute soundbyte that is not even anti Pitt, it is just saying "he doesn't care" and called it "meaningless" (which many of you will post if Pitt loses the bowl by the way) and ignored the absolute excoriating and evisceration of Mike Tomlin and the Steelers by the Fan yesterday. You know, the same station that people on here call "cheerleaders". They were brutal, more brutal than I have heard anyone against Pitt.

So maybe.........stop having rabbit ears.

What is hilarious, is a poster on here can find maybe a one minute soundbyte that is not even anti Pitt, it is just saying "he doesn't care" and called it "meaningless" (which many of you will post if Pitt loses the bowl by the way) and ignored the absolute excoriating and evisceration of Mike Tomlin and the Steelers by the Fan yesterday. You know, the same station that people on here call "cheerleaders". They were brutal, more brutal than I have heard anyone against Pitt.

So maybe.........stop having rabbit ears.

I agree. I don't listen to The Fan all that much. I'm more into Sirius XM and ESPNU. But I did a bit after the NO loss, and those guys ripped Tomlin a new a-hole. Many on there are at least implying that it may be time to replace him and cite other coaches with better playoff records who were fired recently.

I don't really follow the Stillers. But from everything I've been reading and seeing on the news, it seems they need to replace the DC. And I'd replace Bradley just because he's a scumbag POS and I wouldn't want him around the team. So Stiller fans, let it play out. And it will. After they don't make the playoffs this year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT