ADVERTISEMENT

An Aliquippa LB picked WVU over Pitt?

He's on the Stallings plan.

Starting to think so also. Not because he doesn't want to try, but because he's just been demoralized by the new system. I get it. You land and develop a guy, and he just gets bought away from you like this is some Ted DiBiase segment in the WWF. Just display a good attitude and pretend to care, and don't say anything out of line. Collect your $6M until they fire you, then negotiate a nice payout and move up to a beach on Rhode Island. Can't fault him too much.

Reactions: LVNVPanther
Our local recruiting is bad. But the WPIAL is bad.

I mean it is bad........ These are the Rivals 4/5 stars from the local area (WPIAL/City) since 2015-2023
2015 Jordan Whitehead
2016 Miles Sanders Damar Hamlin Kaezan Pugh
2017 Lamont Wade. Paris Ford. CJ Thorpe. Josh Lugg. Donavan Jeter.
2018 Jurkovec. TJ Banks Kwantel Raines
2019 Andrew Kristofic MJ Devonshire
2020 Michael Carmody Davon Hayes
2021 Elliot Donald Derrick Davis Donavan McMillan
2022 Tyrese Fearsby
2023 Ta'mere Robinson Rodney Gallagher Lamont Payne

I mean, the lack of 4/5 stars is stunning, most of them are in the Eastern part of the state, but look at the above, really only Whitehead and Sanders had any success in the NFL. Most guys never even made an impact in college. So Pitt is in a bind, that they aren't getting most of these players, and they aren't any good to begin with.

Our local recruiting is bad. But the WPIAL is bad.

I mean it is bad........ These are the Rivals 4/5 stars from the local area (WPIAL/City) since 2015-2023
2015 Jordan Whitehead
2016 Miles Sanders Damar Hamlin Kaezan Pugh
2017 Lamont Wade. Paris Ford. CJ Thorpe. Josh Lugg. Donavan Jeter.
2018 Jurkovec. TJ Banks Kwantel Raines
2019 Andrew Kristofic MJ Devonshire
2020 Michael Carmody Davon Hayes
2021 Elliot Donald Derrick Davis Donavan McMillan
2022 Tyrese Fearsby
2023 Ta'mere Robinson Rodney Gallagher Lamont Payne

I mean, the lack of 4/5 stars is stunning, most of them are in the Eastern part of the state, but look at the above, really only Whitehead and Sanders had any success in the NFL. Most guys never even made an impact in college. So Pitt is in a bind, that they aren't getting most of these players, and they aren't any good to begin with.

Additionally, Narduzzi has been able to have 17 Pitt players drafted in the NFL (7 rounds) in the last 4 years.

Not too many schools can claim higher numbers.

Successful recruiting talent and development is recognized by the NFL.

HAIL TO PITT!!!!

I really don't care where our players come from to be honest. Maybe this player is not the best student hence wvcc

Honestly in today;s college athletics world it doesn't mater if you land a recruit. Another school can offer them a more attractive package at any time and they're gonzo. College sports are f*cked.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT